Chapter 24

Star pov

After what Janna said to me i was so upset that Jackie pinned him to a locker and kiss him, i hope Marco is ok, i'm so worried about him after that. We finish up on PE and headed to morning tea. I change back into my purple dress from this morning and head out of the girls locker room, Janna was waiting for me outside.

"you ok after what i said" she said having her hand on my shoulder

"yeah i'll be fine i just want to see Marco"

"well what are you waiting for, he's waiting"

i run pass Janna and head straight to our spot where Marco and i seat for morning and lunch time. When i got there i see Marco seating on the bunch waiting.

"Marco" i yelled getting his attention

he look at me and stand up, i ran over to him and hug him tight with tears rolling down my eyes.

"Marco i heard about what happen to you today" i cried "i can't believe she would do something like that"

Marco hold me tight "Star it's ok, i'm safe and i'm sorry that i got you scared and worried, besides we have English next" he smiled

"y-yeah true but i'm no mood in doing practising" i cried having my head on he's chest

"it's alright we can just chill and spend time together again, how about that?"

I nod to the request, we both let go and sat down on the bunch together, he wipes off the tears on my cheeks where my hearts are which made it glow again.

"ops i guess i made them glow again hey" Marco said

i giggled "Oh Marco it just means that my body tells you i like you"

"really?"

"of course dummy... tho you're lucky no ones here, otherwise my secret is out" i said punching him in the shoulder in a playful matter while my cheeks glow dies down

"wait dose this means i have to meet your parents?"

oh shoot i forgot about the whole mum and dad thing "umm y-yeah" i smile "don't worry their're pretty nice"

"oh alright then"

the bell rings and we started to head on over to our English class before we go to the hall to work on our play, i wanna just spend time with him today, we still got plenty of time to practice before the play.