Chapter 10

Jackie pov

who the hell this Star girl think she is, she's all over my Marco like that. i'll make sure that she won't live to see another day, oh and those heart cheeks oh please.

Marco pov

Star and I start to read the script for our play that's coming up, we read over it until we got to the part where we have to kiss.

"what we have to kiss?!" i yelled

"i mean yeah that's what the script reads" Star replied

well i guess this is only once, but what will Jackie say about this, will she be ok with this? Star looked at me concerned.

"Marco you'll be fine, trust me ok" Star said trying to make me happy

i look at Star still concerned i look into her blue ocean eyes and her golden yellow hair, i started to calm myself, or though Star for some reason makes me more happy to be around i mean i know i have Jackie but Star... Star is something.

"do you want to practice now or are you still want to get everything in?" Star smiled

"umm how about we start practising next week" i replied

"ok sure" she replied

the bell rings while we were starting to talk. We start to walk to class until we have to split.

"so text later right?"

"sure" i replied

Star pov

i'm glad i have a friend like Marco helping me out, i wouldn't have anyone else for the job, though i'm concerned that this play will ruin he's relationship with Jackie. I got to class and sat down ready for work, it's my dance class, i love dancing and this class is gotta help me with the play, though i don't think Marco can dance, oh well i'll just teach him, besides i have to do all the work during our dance after all.

Jackie pov

i'm in the middle of a club meeting with all of my girlfriends that i know really well, we just gossip about drama and cute boys. I explain what's happening to Marco and I and that other girl ahh.

"so you're saying that this girl is in the way with you and your boyfriend?" Sala said

"yeah and i think she's gotta ruin everything between Marco and I" i yelled

"i guess someone is jealousy" Emma replied giggling

"shut up Emma" i snapped "Marco is mine and mine only"

"so who's this girl anyway?" Sala asked

"Star Butterfly"

"her? the girl with those dump heart cheeks pff please" Sala replied with a eww look

we talk about Star the whole time at our meeting of how weird she is, i mean what a joke she is. We concluded our meet and we headed to our own classrooms, the girls and i made a promise to stop Star at all cost.