Chapter 27

Star pov

After collage Marco and i gone and have our very first official date together, i been waiting all day for this. Marco and i went to the shopping centre where Pony i went before which reminds me i haven't talk to her in a while, maybe i should text her after my date.

We first went to the food court to get something to drink.

"what would you like?" Marco ask

"umm i'll just have a watermelon juice" i replied "don't worry about paying Marco my shout after all i am a princess" i said nudging Marco's shoulder playfully

"alright" he replied

we placed our order and i got my juice, Marco got strawberry juice. We look around and gone to shops to shops to look at things, we then gone pass the shop where i got Marco's bracelet.

"hey Marco, look, that's the place i got your bracelet"

"oh that shop, looks pretty cool" he replied

i look down looking at hes wrist to see if he's wearing it which he is.

"i see your wearing it"

"oh yeah I've worn it ever since you gave it to me, after all it reminds me of you" Marco said sweetly

i blushed a bit "aw Marco"

after we look around the shops we went outside at a park near the shopping centre where we see kids at the playground, we sat down on a bunch together.

"so Marco i forgot to ask... what's your family like?"

"oh my family? well, my mum looks after the house and my dad is a artiest"

"really your dads and artiest? what type?" i said going crazy, i love art

"calm down Star he's a sculpture artiest as in he makes sculptures" i replied

"oh... but that's still pretty cool tho"

as we kept on talking i see the sun setting turning the sky orange, when it got darker the light poles turn on making a path on the footpath. We started to head back, Marco kindly walk me home. We got to the front door of my house.

"thanks Marco for the date" i smiled

"it's nothing Star i'll do anything for you to be happy" he replied bowing

"Marco you don't need to do that"

"yeah but you're a Royal"

"yeah but you're with me now, so you don't have to that anymore"

before Marco goes i gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"bye Marco"

"bye Star sweet dreams"

i open my door and closed it behind, i giggle to my self of how fun our date was.