Chapter 20 Part 2

Star pov

I sat on the couch hiding my face with my hands, i hear Marco seating next to me.

"Star it's ok, after all it's part of the play" he said smiling

"no Marco you don't understand... i-i like you, as in i love you" i replied "ever since that day i never had anyone help me or be nice to me before and working. Being around you made me feel happy and safe, now i feel like in idiot now"

Marco grab my shoulder which made me look "Star... i never thought you would like me? you're like the smartest girl i know and i'm nothing special"

"but Marco-"

"Star... i'm so happy to have you around" he said hugging me tight

"dose this means..."

"it dose" he said

i can feel tears going down my face and my hearts glowing brighter and brighter, Marco notice them and lets go off me.

"umm Star... w-whats with you cheeks"

"well Marco that's the future i wanted to tell you, i'm actually part of the Mewmen Family"

Marco pov

Mewmen Family? i thought they fell apart and with no records of the family besides Queen Moon and her King, King River.

"how? How can you be part of the Mewman family if they fell apart?"

"well we didn't, the family spit and we changed our name to the Butterfly's to hide our family secret. and as for me there is no records of the name Star in the family"

"wait, wait so you're are telling me... your full name is Princess Star Butterfly The first"

"that's right" she replied with a smile while her hearts brightness goes back down

wow Star is actually a Princess in one of the most famous Royal Families ever... wow just wow. I guess i'm now dating a Royal.

"Marco you can't tell anyone about this, i'm lucky that i'm not record in the Mewmen Family at all" Star said

"i promise my princess"

Star giggled "oh Marco you don't have to say that every time"

"but are you my princess?"

Star paused over the thought being my princess "... yes, yes i am" i replied

Marco looked at the time on the wall "oh shot it's almost 11 i should get home ready for tomorrow"

i start to get my things to go home, i was about to open the front door until Star stopped me "Marco wait" Star shouted as she race over the front door to meet me

"yeah Star?"

"c-can you spend the night with me, it's a bit late and well i feel like having someone over for once" she said

i looked at her golden yellow hair shining in the night, maybe i should stay the night with Star.

"ok i'll stay" i replied

Star is so happy she jump up and down on the spot. i can wake up early in the morning to go home and change for collage.

10 minutes

"sorry there's only 1 bed here but i don't think you mind sharing beds right" Star shouted from the bathroom

"um yeah it's good" i replied

Star come out in her blue pj's with yellow striping, she hoped in bed with me and cuddled.

"Marco thank you for understanding, i love you"

"i love you to Star" i replied

Star turn off her nightstand light and we both fall asleep together.