Chapter 7

Marco pov

After school I met up with Jackie to get some ice cream together, I guess this is our first date together. When we got there we ordered, Jackie gotten vanilla and I just gotten myself chocolate. We then sat down started eating our ice cream.

"So how's club duty doing?"

"Oh yeah it's good but it's busy" she replied

"What do you do?"

"That's a club member secret" she giggled

After we finish our date we headed home, Jackie offer me a ride home, cuz she owns a car and it's nearby and she lives about half and hour away, but i turn it down to walk home alone. When I got home I jumped on the couch and watch TV, I throw my bag to the side and relax while watching random stuff. As I was watching, my phone buzz next to me, I picked it up and it's reads.

Hey Marco it's Star, you know from today.

I unlocked my phone and replied. yeah I know, what's up?

Just bored. I have no one to talk to.

Don't you have like your girlfriends?

Well you see... I don't have many friends:(

I feel bad for Star, it's like I'm the only friend she have, even tho we just met. When i first met her she was all down feeling unhappy, i guess i am her only friend in the campus or ever.

Don't you hangout with them at least?

No they either move far away or don't go to our Collage.

Well do you want to hangout again tomorrow while my gf dose club work?

Yeah! That'll mean a lot to me Marco:) anyways gtg night

Night

I walk to my room and started up the hot shower in my bathroom, i was thinking while showing about Star... it's sad she doesn't really have any friends at Collage, or tho people theses days are assholes and think their better. I finish my shower, got dressed and jumped to bed.

Star pov

Oh man why can't it be me who's going out with Marco, he's the only guy I know who's been nice and sweet to me... wait hold on Star you only met him just yesterday, maybe I should just slow down. I finish showering, got dressed, do my hair and start doing homework. After about an hour I stop, this is a the first time i stop in the middle of doing homework, I never stop while doing homework, maybe I should just sleep, yeah, yeah I mean it's not due till Friday I have 2 days for that to be done.

Next day

I arrive at college but I look like a train rack, my hair is all over the place. I didn't sleep well and I woke up late, I had to rush everything to get ready today, I can do my hair up during my class time, beside my first class today is very chill with no bullies.