Chapter 29

Janna pov

Great back in the office again for the hundred time this year, to be fair she called me a bitch under her breath and so is Star, i was trying to stand up for my self.

"take a seat" the principle requested

i sat down in front of her with her decks between us "Janna this is radicalise, this is the 10th time back in here, this time over a fight"

"Miss this girl is coursing trouble with 2 of my friends, in fact not so long ago Jackie pinned Marco in the girls locker room after PE and made out with him without hes consent" i yelled "i have to save him"

"Janna please... you assaulted her" she replied making that what i did was worse then Marco getting sexually assaulted "we have no tolerance of assaulting other students. i have to suspend you"

wow she's really giving me that. If she was in that locker room Jackie would've been suspended with a click of a finger.

"what?! and your not suspending Jackie for sexual assault" i yelled while slamming her decks

"Janna watch what you do or you wont be back for another 2 weeks"

i relax my self on the chair. I walk out the office and start to head home ready for a whole week off collage, i hope Marco and Star be ok with Jackie snaking around.

Star pov

the play is next week... I can't wait to be on stage dancing with Marco in the perfect outfit, the perfect mood and the perfect song to go with our romantic dance, tho this is a play but i'll pretend no one is there and it'll just be him and me.

"you ready for next week Marco" i smiled with excitement

"yeah but i'm bit nerves tho"

i cuddle with him "you'll be fine Marco, just relax"

"thanks Star"

i hear Marco's phone going off and he got it out of he's pocket, it was a text.

he reads it over "Janna got suspended"

"what!? how and where?"

"well Jackie and Janna were fighting" he said

"oh yeah the school really don't like students fighting" i said looking over he's text messages

the bell rings and we walk to class together "but most impotently did Jackie hurt you?" i ask softly and concerned

"Star i'm fine thanks for worrying" Marco replied hugging me sweetly