Chapter Twenty Four

•Day 101•

"Seth? Seth? Are you here?

"Molly?" Seth says getting up.

"It's mom and dad. Come home quick"

"Whoa whoa whoa. How the hell did you get here? Where you at that boys house again?"

"Since when do you care about the guys I see?"

"I've always cared. I just never voiced my opinion very well cause you don't listen to me."

"Whatever can you just come home? Mom butt dialed me and they are fighting. Really bad fighting."

"I'm sure you're overreacting."

"Would you just come home?"

"Fine. Come on Chloe let's go"

She gets up too and they leave. I hope everything will be okay. We sit there for a while and watch tv. Nothing good is on though so it's really boring. I even start to play with Ethan's fingers.

"Guys let's go swimming" Cooper suggests.

"We don't have bathing suits"

"Just borrow one of Lydia's and Ethan can borrow mine"

"But-"

"Babe you don't need to be self conscious. You are beautiful and I love you" Ethan whispers.

"Fine. But I swear to god Cooper, if you make one remark about my body I will punch you so hard in the balls they will never be the same."

"Okay okay, I won't"

Lydia and I change and come back to Cooper's. She gave me this mint green bikini to borrow. I look fabulous in this but my boobs just barely fit in it. I think it will be fine though.

"Hey babe" Ethan says hugging me from behind. I toss my stuff down on a chair and hug his arms.

"Hey handsome" I smile.

"That looks so sexy on you" he whispers.

"Thanks" I say turning around so we are chest to chest. I give him a quick kiss on the lips and walk away.

"Where do you think you're going?" he says picking me up.

"No no put me down!" I say wiggling in his arms.

"Okay" he says tossing me in the pool.

Shit. My leg is still on! I'm going to kill that asshole. Oh god this water is cold!

I quickly pull the leg off and throw it out of the water.

"You asshole my leg was on!"

"Oh no! Your leg got wet! What are we going to do!?" he replies sarcastically.

"You're so dead" I say. I try to swim to the other side of the pool to grab a water gun but pretend to not be able to tread water.

"Ethan help!" I say "struggling" to swim back to the side.

"Oh shit"

He quickly jumps in and helps me to the shallow end.

"Are you okay?"

"You cold?"

"Freezing!" he exclaims.

"Good. Now you know how I felt." I say then stick out my tongue.

"You mean you can tread water?"

"Yes" I laugh "I just use my arms a lot and my good leg"