Chapter Twenty Five

•Day 114•

Life moves way too fast these days. It's like one moment your laying in the grass with your friends just dreaming and the next your best friend is getting married.

Chloe has been my best friend since the fifth grade and now seven years later, I'm watching her walk down the isle in this lovely wedding dress.

She looks stunning. It's white, flowy, and has some gems at the underside of her boobs.

Seth stares at her, smiling, with Chloe staring back and a photographer takes a picture. I take a quick glance at Ethan and he's already looking at me which cause my smile to grow wider. I refocus my attention on Chloe and Seth as they finally meet each other.

The priest starts to speak but I don't feel like listening. I just keep looking at how cute Chloe and Seth are. Sometimes I look at Ethan who always seems to be looking at me.

"God you are such a stalker" I mouth to him.

"But you loveeee me" he mouths back.

I smile and return my attention to the couple.

"Do you Chloe take Seth to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Do you Seth, take Chloe to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride"

We clap as they share their first kissed married. After watching them leave Ethan and I walk back down the isle followed by Lydia and Cooper. Us four decide to car pool to the reception.

Chloe and Seth's wedding colors are emerald, duck blue, and tender shoots green. They look really summery which is perfect. The bridesmaid dresses where the blue. Everything looks amazing. We have cocktail hour and then watch Seth and Chloe enter the building and have their first dance. You're beautiful by James Blunt starts to play. Ethan and I are standing towards the side of the dance floor. He is hugging me from behind and starts sways to the music.

"You're beautiful. You're beautiful. You're beautiful it's true" he sings into my ear.

"Ethan?"

"Yeah babe?"

"What happens if you meet someone you like better than me at college?"

"That won't happen"

"But what if it does?"

"It won't"

"How do you know that?"

"Cause I've tried dating other people and none of them are as good as you. I can't be with anyone else. It's impossible"

I turn around and grab his hands then look him in the eyes. "I love you like water"

"I love you too"

I lean up and kiss him slowly but not for too long. We find our way back to our seats then eat our salads.

"Chloe you look gorgeous!" I say finishing my salad.

"Thank you so much! But you need to stop complimenting me every five seconds!"

"Jeez I'm sorry my best friend looks beautiful on her wedding day"

"Oh I almost forgot!"

"Forgot what?"

"Seth and I were talking and we want you and Ethan to be one of the babies godparents."