At the moment my life isn't a total wreck I guess

After school Ele texted me. He didn't mention me liking him but it was still kinda awkward. 

There's this petty drama thats going on about me right now. I don't know why it's happening but it is. I talked to E about it. He said that he's trying to make it stop. This morning one of his friends started talking to me in the hallway and when she found out that I'm Leo she was just like "I'm not supposed to be talking to you." So yeah. Idk. I think I'm not a terrible person? But I'm probably wrong. 

No updates on bs for the moment. I have a Socratic seminar in reading (the class I have with him) and I could impress him with my advanced knowledge on suicide since one of the poems is about neglect and suicidal thoughts/tendacies. And who knows more about that then me? Speaking of which I hate swilling pills. It feels so horrible. I used to be able to take pills really easily but after 'you know what x2' it just can't. 

I'm kinda really happy. I'm such a hipster. In the basement I found two old film camera that I'm gonna start using for my photo shoots. They have to be developed in a clinic thing though so it would take a little to get the picture back. I still have my Polaroid too. Anndddd I found an old video camera that uses cassette tapes and a ton of blanks that hold 60 min each. 

I think I'm gonna start filming things that make me happy so when I'm at a bad place I can go back and watch them .

I have a new hair color too btw.

It's turquise.

It really brings out my pale yet nasty acne filled face.