15 | Something bad

P A R K E R

15 | something bad

ON ONE HAND, I'm relieved that I had to leave the cafeteria. Who knows what Riley is up to and just looking at her face and perceiving her perfume is torture. On another hand, I didn't want to leave. I want to know what's she's up to with Sean and why the hell she's sucking up to him.

However, once I'm out of the cafeteria and out in the quiet hallways, Riley Trinke evaporates out of my mind. Who is a Clement and why is he looking for me? Did I do something wrong? Is it the police? My questions are left unanswered and I quicken my steps, walking out of the school. Once I'm out, I look around the building and I don't see anyone.

The freshman kid told me that this Clement would be waiting outside but all I see is a model shaped girl, relaxing on one of the pillars and wiping at her shoes with tissues. Her raven dark hair falls around her face like a curtain and the platinum coloured parts are braided.

She doesn't look like she's school here, not dressed like that. I'm Parker, so, what are the odds that she's Clement? I slowly walk towards her.

"F ucking rain. Stupid mud. Shitty atmosphere. Mother f ucking drizzle." I hear her mutter to herself and I'm a bit wary about approaching her. She continues muttering to herself and if I don't interrupt, I think she could go on forever. Seems like I'm not the only one pissed with the weather

"Uh-- Clement?"

She snaps her head up immediately, her hair flailing around her. Once she see me, she relaxes and smirks. "Hello, Chikita."

I narrow my eyes at her, Chickita? Now that I'm looking at her, I'm sure I've seen her somewhere before. There's something about her unique hair, light caramel coloured skin and pierced nose that rings a bell. An alarm bell. I cross my hands, "Do I know you?"

She swipes her tongue over her lower lip, tosses the used tissue out to the yard and turns back to me with her perfectly picked brow raised, "do you?"

I frown, I hate playing the question toss game with no answers. I eye her outfit. A band tee with brown jacket over. Ripped denim pants and... Stiletto heels. I know those shoes. My jaw drops as I look back at her, recognition in my eyes. "You."

"Finally," She said sounding exasperated. "I knew you weren't that drunk."

I still can't believe it her. I never thought I'd see those shoes again. "How did you find me?"

She shrugs, "Small town. And fortunately, late Bryce Bryan didn't have a lot of girlfriends."

"Oh." I gulp, tucking my hair behind my ear. Yeah, I was his only one and the whole freaking town knows about us.

"What?" Clement asks, "You're sensitive to the name?"

"A bit." I clear my throat. "Why are you here?"

She sighs, "I've been asking myself that since I got here. Your preppy mates have been gawking at me."

"Might be because of the piercing and the hair." I say now noticing that at the left, instead of platinum hair, its red.

Clement flips her hair with a smile, "Oh thank you, its awesome right? I dyed and braided them myself, just so you know. Do spread the news, I'd be happy to open up a salon just for them preppy gawkers."

I laugh, "well, not to feel your ego, it does look nice."

"Duh, I knew that."

Now that I really look at her, for a teenage hooligan, she's quite the looker. No, scratch that, she's stunning. One of the most beautiful I've around here. She's just as tall, not as skinny and I don't think even with my long legs, I can pull off the pants like she does.