c1

you sit on your bed staring up at the ceiling of your apartment. it was 3:15 AM and you were wide awake and starving, your stomach made weird growling noises that make you laugh as you held your tummy.

"the convenience store should be open still," you whispered to yourself. with that you crawled out of bed and put your slippers on. you grabbed $5 from your desk drawer and ran out of your apartment and down the dark streets.

the only source of light were the flickering lampposts that had been broken for a while now, but they never got fixed. the flicker kind of creeped you out, but nonetheless you were on a mission.

a ramen mission.

the convenience store was only one or two blocks away from your apartment complex so you didn't mind the walk. if it were daytime you would probably be one of many people walking around the area. some people went for runs, others went for bike rides, some even brought their dogs to the park that was on the opposite side of you.

your life was pretty good, you lived in a good area and your apartment wasn't extremely expensive. you knew many people within your complex and you even got close with one of the girls that lived above you.

her name was gabby and the two of you soon became best friends right after you moved in and tried unlocking her apartment instead of your own, which gabby made sure you never forgot that awfully embarrassing moment.

just thinking about how pleased you were with your life brought a smile to your face. you walked into the corner store, greeted by a little bell that jingled indicating you entered the store. you grabbed a packet of ramen and a water bottle before making your way to the check out.

"good... morning?" your greeting came off as more of a question then an actual greeting.

"good morning," the cashier laughed scanning your two items, "your total is $4.75," the older woman smiled looking at the screen that projected your bought items.

you hand her the money and thank her, she waves and you walk out the door. excitement filled your mind as you thought of the ramen you were about to devour.

you were more then halfway home when you heard muffled voices behind you. you didn't think much of it, teenagers would often meet at the weirdest hours and smoke weed which you could smell all the way to your apartment.

"just grab her," was the only thing you heard before a strong arm wrapped around you hoisting you up and over the persons shoulder.

"what the fuck," you scream. "put me down you fucking pervert," you throw your arms around, dropping your precious bag of ramen in the act.

the persons grip tightened around you, "please let me go," you whisper trying not to cry and show this person they have defeated you.

"put her down you inconsiderate asshole!" someone yelled from an alleyway.

"and if i don't?" the voice was loud and deep, blaring in your ear.

"you know damn straight you will put that girl down. and if you don't i have no problem with shooting you right in the head." the other voice said. it wasn't as harsh as your captors, if anything it sounded quite soft.

"fine, but let me remind you who the hell your talking to." the man said.

"i don't want to hear your filthy name, now put the girl down and get lost before i actually shoot you."

you were released from his and you tried to run away, but something was holding you down.

"just because i dropped the girl, doesn't mean i won't shoot her, im jaebum." the foreign voice yelled, and just like that a loud bang was the last thing you heard. as your vision started to get fuzzy and everything around you was going black you saw someone's face.

"it's going to be okay," you heard, it was almost inaudible.

then everything went black.