c5

~5 days later~

today was the day you'd be switching rooms. youngjae had told you that staying in the same room wouldn't be very good for your healing process. it was always good to move around at least a little.

"ready?" jaebum asked entering the room.

"yeah i am, but i thought youngjae was bringing me?" you furrow your brows.

"youngjae had to go somewhere so deal with me for like 15 minutes." he said annoyed.

you nod and take the blanket off of your legs. jaebum walked over to you, placing his one hand on your back for support and his other hand locked with yours.

he helped you up, you had walked before, but it was still difficult as it hurt all throughout your leg. you squeeze your eyes shut hoping the pain would die down.

"sorry," you whisper, feeling only somewhat bad for making jaebum wait so long for your stupid setbacks.

"it's okay, take your time. i know how much it hurts," he replied in a comforting voice. you didn't think much about what he said at the time. you felt a tug at your lips, forcing a smile onto your features. you nod in response and try to limp forward.

eventually you made it out of the room and down the hall, jaebum took his hand  off your back as you were starting to get a little more comfortable walking, but his other hand stayed locked with yours.

"i think i'm okay, you don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to," you say barely above a whisper.

"it's okay, i want to." he smiled slightly, " i mean so you don't fall, you know." he said quickly.

you nod and the two of you continue down the hall, stopping at a door at the very end. "it's this one," jaebum pointed to the white door, he opened and helped you walk inside.

the room was only slightly bigger then the room before. it was cute, a pale blue colored the walls, it was decorated with various pictures of different destinations like paris, japan, and los angeles. there was a bed with light purple sheets coating over it. you looked around a bit, noticing small windows on both sides of the room, accompanied by ruffled purple curtains.

"you lay down if you want. youngjae should be back soon and then he will prescribe your new medicine. i'm sorry, but i do have to go." he apologized and quickly walked out of you new room.

you sign and fall onto your bed, the pain in your leg was slowly fading away, but you still wished it went away completely. you stared up at the clean white ceiling, longing for something to do.

as if he had read your mind, yugyeom came running into your new room. "hi kylie!!!!" he yelled. you covered your ears, "trying to wake up the entire city, huh?" you laugh at your best friend.

"yes, that exactly." he said confidently. you roll your eyes and laugh at him, "so how is your new room? do you like it? i made sure it had purple because i know how much you love purple," he smiled brightly and jumped around your room as if he was a five year old on christmas.

"yes i love it, it's so cute!" you smile, "but my own apartment is much better, so bring me there," you whine tugging at yugyeom's arm.

"no can do, ky," he shrugged. you sigh and fall flat onto your bed. "why~" you whine, frowning at his answer.

he shrugged again, refusing to answer your question. "at least tell me exactly where i am. no sugarcoating, i want the truth."

"i cant tell you that either, i'm sorry," he looked down at his feet. "what the fuck, why not?" you raise your voice.

"because certain people forbid it. you'll find out." he said, "one day."