c16

next month.

you were still with the seven boys, who now you looked at as the family you've been missing. yugyeom had finally came back, you and bambam became inseparable, and you and youngjae had a relationship everyone wished they had.

jackson wasn't around very often, but when he was, he typically spent his time with jinyoung or fooling around in the living room. mark was rarely home, you were told he was studying elsewhere, but you found that hard to believe.

sometimes you would get home, and no one would be there. that would last no more than a day or two, you and jaebum got extensively close as well. you would go everywhere together, for many reasons, out of pure friendship and because he was practically your shield, your protection.

it was the night of your school dance, your last dance of high school. it was important and you didn't want to miss it. even yugyeom and jaebum were attending, and that's saying something.

you stood in the mirror looking at the dress you decided to wear. it was beautiful, a stunning ashy-purple color, almost gray. it showed a line of your tanned stomach and the back was cutout.

you took a deep breath as you slipped on your black velvet heels and twirled your finger around a bouncy curl that rested on your head

you took a deep breath as you slipped on your black velvet heels and twirled your finger around a bouncy curl that rested on your head. you walk to your door and down the stairs, the guys had been calling you for the past five minutes, begging you to hurry up.

jaebum sat at the kitchen counter, accompanied by bambam and yugyeom. you started walking down the stairs and the three of them began getting their things together to go. youngjae also appeared out of nowhere to see his so called "daughter" in your dress.

"oh my god! kylie! you're so stunning!!" youngjae squealed. you hadn't even made it all the way down the stairs yet, making youngjae the only one to have seen you. jaebum stood impatiently, not because he wanted to go to the dance, but because he wanted to see you.

"you're already blushing," yugyeom commented, making both yugyeom and bambam laugh at jaebum who shooed them away.

"wow," jaebum whispered upon seeing you. jaebum always thought you looked beautiful in simple sweats so it's not difficult to guess what he thought of you while you were dressed up in a beautiful dress.

"that's my best friend!!" bambam and yugyeom squeal in unison. they ran up to you hugging you and commenting on literary every little thing. you stared at jaebum, you weren't expecting anything from him, but you couldn't help but stare, he looked so handsome.

"wow, kylie, that c-color looks nice on y-you," he stuttered, still at a loss for words. wow you were stunning, he was stuck trying to comprehend it. how did such a goddess end up in his kitchen?

"are you guys ready?" you pipe up, now excited to show off your dress to everyone else. the boys nod and follow you outside, the four of you piled into jaebum's car and started off to school.

you pulled into the parking lot, students were already walking into the school which was lit up by a ton of multi-colored lights. the music could easily be heard from outside the building. you danced in your seat out of pure excitement, jaebum sneaked a glace at you, smiling as you cutely moved in your seat.

finally, you all entered the school building. music was blaring, kids were dancing, all around everyone seemed to be having a great time. you stayed with bambam, yugyeom, and jaebum for the most part. unless you went to grab food, but halfway through the night, you had to use the bathroom.

you excused yourself and started making your way down the quiet, deserted halls. a few girl pass by you, most likely coming back from the bathroom, you continue to walk down the halls. finally, you make your way into the bathroom. you wash your hands and fix yourself in the mirror, touching up your hair and making sure your makeup was still decent.

you walk out and make your way back to the gymnasium where the dance was being held. you felt the vibrations from the music, therefore you knew you were close. but nothing goes as you plan and soon you were being dragged away by your wrist.

you attempt to squirm free from the unknown person, but their grip was firm and you knew damn well you had lost, yet again. you try and scream, but their free hand come down hard on your face making you wince in pain.

everything, went, black.

______
im on a mf R O L L two chapters in one night? what is this shit? AND i'm STILL in the mood to write. i would've continued writing this chapter but i just didn't feel like it, plus i want to stretch the book out more, if that make sense 🖇🖇