c17

you woke up in a room, it was tinted a dark red and there was nothing there, but four walls and a door. you prop yourself up on the chair you were seated at.

"dammit," you curse as you fiddle with your hands, which were tied behind your back. shifting at the uncomfortable position you were left in. you held your breath as the door creaked open and a familiar face entered the room.

"leave me alone, mingyu," you say through clenched teeth. mingyu smirked, "sorry, no can do, ky," he replied, emotionlessly.

"don't call me that, you asshole," you sneer, continuing to free your hands.

"stop that," he demanded, kicking at your hands, causing you to wince in pain. you bit your lip to hold back your cries, it had only been an hour, at most, and you weren't going to break. not now.

"okay, fuck off, i really didn't ask for your company and you have no right to touch me like this. when i get out, you'll be fucking terrified of your fate." you growl, attempting to be intimidating.

but you knew it backfired, when another laugh erupted from mingyu.

»»————- ∞ ————-««

jaebum tapped his foot, anticipating your arrival. he laughed as he watched yugyeom and bambam make complete and utter fools of themselves.

"okay, but seriously guys, it's been 10 minutes" he stated impatiently.

"bro, calm down~" bambam replied, "girls take a while, i understand you don't get many girls, but everyone knows that women take their sweet time," he said.

"yes, but kylie doesn't take ten minutes to pee."

"yugyeom, you whine enough to be a girl, go to the girls bathroom and check if kylie's in there," bambam pushed yugyeom forward.

yugyeom scoffed, "fuck you," he mumbled incoherently.

jaebum:
are you okay?
where are you?

no response. he set his phone back in his pocket and waited for a few minutes, he didn't expect an immediate text back, but you always seemed to be on your phone so he didn't think he'd wait too long.

"i'm going to go look for her," jaebum excused himself from the crowded gymnasium.

although, his anxiety was high, he found himself calming down at the relaxed atmosphere. "kylie!" he yelled.

no response.

he walked around the entire school, well the open parts. the others are blocked off; impossible to get through.

he checked his phone once more, in hopes of a new message from you. however, he frowned when there was nothing.

jaebum made his way back into the packed gym, now in search for the two losers he brought with him. "come on, we're leaving," he said firmly.

the two didn't protest this time, instead they nodded and walked behind jaebum as he walked towards the door. he pushed everyone out of his way and made a path to the exit.

"where should we look first?" bambam asked, calmly.

"i don't even know," jaebum said, running his fingers through his hair. "i have an idea," he said annoyed.

»»————- ∞ ————-««

"get the hell out," you sneer again, although you've been beaten and teased, you wouldn't dare show the toll it took on you.

"i find it hilarious you think you could talk to me like this," mingyu replied, amused by your coverup.

"go away, i don't like you," you whisper. this time, his hand met your face, harshly.

"you're a pig," he laughed.

"and you're a dickhead."

another slap, you wince in pain for the umpteenth time now. "i find it so funny, how you, an asshole, have the audacity to hit a girl. you know me mingyu, you know i don't take that shit. and i most definitely won't take it from a dumbass like you." you yell, with all the strength you still had.

"fine, then don't take my shit, take shit  from someone else." he smirked, leaving the room.

you sigh, breathing in deeply, trying to calm yourself down. "it's okay," you whisper to yourself. "jaebum will save your ass, once more." you laughed at that.

the door opened again and you lifted your head to meet the mystery persons eyes.

"seungcheol?"

________
merry christmas eve binchachos !!
happy holidays to all❤️