c13

it was like a recurring nightmare, the running never seemed to stop. you lie limp over the mans shoulder, you had already lost the battle.

"jesus fuck, this girl," you hear someone grumble from behind you. you let out a slight gasp, but held it back as you watched jaebum put a finger against his lip.

you nod reluctantly, you close your eyes and wait for the next action to take place. your ears rang as the loud gun shots replaced the uncomfortable silence.

the man that once held you over his shoulder had fallen to the ground taking you down with him. you both landed with a thud, jaebum held in a small laugh as he ran over to help you up from off the ground.

"you and this alleyway," he laughed holding out a hand. you smile and take his hand willingly, he steadied you on your feet and then continued confidently walking out of the dark alleyway, his hand still intertwined with yours.

you were too awkward to shake his hand away, so you just held it firmly. you let go of your breath which you had been holding in for a while. "are you okay?" jaebum asked looking at the visible places in search for any places you could've been hurt.

you became flustered as he looked around your body, "i'm o-okay," you stutter, your cheek burning. jaebum held in a laugh as he watched you shift around uncomfortably, "let's go," he said after a bit.

you nod and get into the passengers seat of his car for what seemed like the umpteenth time. he drove down the street and pulled into your apartment complex, you start to get out, but jaebum grabbed your hand making you stop.

"listen kylie, i need you to go inside, pack a bag of clothes, your essentials, and come back outside. you are not to stay in your house." he said calmly, yet sincerely.

you furrow your brows, but nod. he let go and you run up the stairs, the first thing you do after opening your door is grabbing a duffle bag out of the closet. hurriedly, you collect your favorite clothes and continue onward to your bathroom. after being sure you had all your essential toiletries, you grab your pillow and medicine.

out of fear of keeping jaebum waiting, you zipper the bag shut and lock the door to your apartment. you smile as you sit back in the car, "you got everything?" he asked, pulling out. you nod in response, "i guess i'm staying with you?" you ask.

he nodded, sticking his tongue out to the side, he stayed concentrated while driving down the dark, lonely street on the way to their house.

you watch the trees go by in blurs, for whatever it mesmerized you, especially in the moonlight. jaebum parked the car in front of their rather large house,you get out willingly and excitedly. it was been nearly a week since you had last seen youngjae and the other guys. you were beyond excited to see them again, this time you'd actually be able to spend more time with the people that seemed to care the most about you.

jaebum unlocks the front door and you follow close behind him. youngjae looked up, "hey jae," he smiled, but his face truly lit up once he saw your small figure behind jaebum's. he quickly scrambled to his feet and ran to greet you with a hug, "hey youngjae," you smile dropping your bag and hugging him back.

he smiled brightly, too lost for words to even reply. "w-what are you doing here?" he manages to spit out.

"she was attacked again," jaebum said sarcastically. you look over at him and roll your eyes, in which you received a laugh in return. "i was 'kidnapped'" you say in place of 'attacked'.

"same place?" youngjae said in shock. you nod and his inner-mom kicked in. "oh my goodness! are you okay? are you hurt any where? do you want to wash up? did he, or she, hurt you?" he asked hurriedly.

"this is all your fault, you, you shrimp!" youngjae points at jaebum. jaebum who is now highly offended stands up, "what!? this isn't my fault!" he defends himself.

you hold in a laugh as the two boys bicker over the situation. "oh hey kylie," bambam said casually as he walked into the kitchen.

you wave in reply, he walked over to you, and hugged you gently. he picked up your bag and beckoned you to follow him, "they're really annoying," bambam said once they were far enough away from the boys. you laugh, yet fully agree.

the two of you turned into your old room, it lay just as was when you left it, the pale
blue walls, various pictures, purple sheets, and the window that you found so interesting.

you accept your bag from bambam and quickly shoo him away so you could change into sweatpants and sweatshirt. you smile to yourself as you climbed into the bed, which you found yourself oddly missing while you were gone.