c8

a week later

"thank you so much," you smiled weakly as you hugged each member of the household. youngjae engulfed you in a huge bear hug, nothing like the other five. you stopped at jaebum, still on the edge if you should hug him or not. your arms were already around him before you could make up your mind.

he hugged you back sending a rosy blush straight to your cheeks. you didn't make it as dramatic of a hug as the rest, you were going to see jaebum again, for a while.

"ready to go?" he whispered in your ear, you nod your head and picked up the bag of clothes that you had only gotten a week before. jaebum took it from you, holding the bag firmly in his grip. you would've tried to take it back, but you knew jaebum wouldn't allow you.

the two of you walked out to jaebum's car, you got in the passengers seat and he got in drivers. the two of you drove home in near silence, the only noise came from the radio playing lowly. you couldn't tell if the silence was comfortable or awkward, you didn't mind all that much. you didn't have the dying urge to talk to him and it seemed pretty obvious he shared the feeling.

you arrived at your house after about ten minutes, the slamming of car doors took the place of the silence. you grasped your bag taking it up to your apartment.
once you opened the door, you ran in placing your bag down and smiling at your home which you had missed so much.

"thank you," you squealed unintentionally hugging jaebum in the process, surprisingly instead of pushing you away he hugged you back, wrapping his arms firmly around you.

you pull away, blush rushes to your face, jaebum swallowed a laugh and said goodbye, also telling you when he would pick you up the following morning. you nod, understandingly. he said goodbye once more and then left you alone, you closed the door and turned around looking at your apartment.

just the way you left it, for the most part it was clean, only two dishes lay in your sink from the day you were shot. you sighed walking over to the sink and cleaning it out, putting the dishes away.

you were bored without the company of seven other stupid boys. even though they would come home at the most random times you didn't mind, you would rarely sleep anyway. out of pure boredom, you unpacked your bag which now not only had clothes, but a substantial amount of medication.

you sighed again, starting to put away the small orange capsules with multicolored pills. you were still bored, the thought of confronting minghao about what he had done never left your mind. you didn't know how to confront him. you didn't know if you even should.

why though? that was the real question. the two of you had been dating for nearly two years, the memories you shared were one you never thought you'd want to forget, even if you did break up. the hugs and kisses you had, the dates you went on, even your parents loves him. he helped you at your worst times, and celebrated with you at your best. he was your everything, but he apparently wanted you dead.