c18

"seungcheol, why the hell?" you furrowed your brows. he only smirked, leaning on the now closed door.

"why not," he finally spoke, his voice cold and raspy. "i thought we were friends," you say, voice cracking.

"you think a lot of things, love," he laughed, grabbing your chin making you stare into his eyes.

"please don't touch me," you said weakly. you attempt to shake his hand away.

"who are you to tell me what i can and cannot do?" he snapped.

"shut the fuck up, you're a nobody," you let the words roll off your tongue like nothing was to come of it.

"i'd watch your words, beautiful," he smirked. you scrunch your nose in disgust, "don't call me that, it doesn't sound right coming from a prick like you."

his eyes widen and soon another slap followed, you look in terror as the man you truly thought was your friend hurt you, physically and mentally.

"get away from me," you yell. he teased you multiple times, hitting you a few times, or just simply throwing hurtful words around.

"go," you whisper, once more. you held your breath knowing very well this would last until you had someone save you.

»»————- ∞ ————-««

jaebum drove up the windy driveway of the one place he truly believed kylie would be. "are they loaded?" jaebum asked, emotionlessly. the two boys that accompanied him, nodded their heads tightening their grip around the metal weapon in their hands.

jaebum parked the car a little bit away from the headquarters of the rival group. he held a firm grip on his gun as he walked around the perimeter. this wasn't the first time he has been here and he knew for a fact it would be his last.

jaebum walked around once more in search of a way into the building in front of him. he beamed once finally finding what he had been looking for. "bambam, yugyeom, get over here," he whisper-shouted.

the two sneakily ran over, one by one, they entered the HQ, quietly. after lurking around a few rooms, the trio noticed it seemed to be almost, deserted. no one in sight, not even voices were heard.

"shoot your gun, see if anyone pops
up," jaebum ordered to the two.

bambam nodded and aimlessly shot his weapon, a loud bang rang through the spacious room. "anyone there?" bambam yelled after a few moments.

no response.

"jae, i don't think anyone is here," yugyeom stated.

"we've established that, dumb fuck," jaebum said, frustrated in himself.

"where the hell could she be?" he yelled, now all of his feeling welled up inside of him and he started to cry.

bambam and yugyeom looked at each other, dumbfounded. they have never seen jaebum cry, ever. "i don't know where she is," he wailed.

"we're going to find her, your always there to save her, you've done it two times, you'll do it again." yugyeom said, sophisticatedly.

"let's go home, bring the problem to mark, he'll track her cell phone, that'll find a lead." bambam suggested. he two nodded and the trio began their journey home.

»»————- ∞ ————-««

"you don't want me? do you want someone else?" he cocked his head to the side, was he acting like he actually cared?

"i want to leave, just let me leave," you beg.

"no can do, but i can bring you someone."

"bring me jaebum, i want him," you begin to break into sobs. you finally cracked, after a day, you felt so weak.

"boss!" seungcheol yelled out the door, "she cracked," he stated evilly.

"wonderful," another voice cheered. you knew that voice, you knew it very well. "get away, minghao," you said through clenched teeth. no matter how broken down you were, you didn't feel like conversing with the devil at this time and place.

"i'm not even in the room yet," he chuckled. "doesn't matter, i want nothing to do with you, now get away." you reply.

"does she always have this attitude?" he asked seungcheol who was still standing in the door frame, he nodded.

"well, we're going to have to fix that," minghao said sarcastically, he stared you up and down, "you look beautiful tonight. all for me?" he teased.

"you fucking wish," you shift in your seat.

a hard slap. harder than the other million you received, sure to leave a red mark. "watch your mouth. pretty girls never speak like that," he scolded.

you were too stunned to speak, you sat there, tears brimming your eyes. you wished for jaebum, for comfort.