c27

you moved away, blushing shyly. jaebeom looked utterly dumbfounded, not knowing how to react to the situation. due to his lack of speech, panic started to set in. 'where you picking up incorrect signs?' 'did he not feel the same way?'

jaebeom scanned your face, noticing the fear painted across your features. he knew exactly what you were thinking. he leaned in, kissing you again. telling you he did feel the same way.

you stayed on each others lips, enjoying the taste of each other. "okay, ew. this is my house too. if you're going to eat each others faces, go book a hotel room," you both heard from the entrance of the kitchen.

jaebeom gasped in response, pulling away. you just chuckle, looking over to bambam who was rubbing his eyes. "what are you doing down here?" jaebeom whisper-yelled.

"I should be asking you two the same question, it's nearly three in the morning. but, to answer your question; I'm getting water."

"can you not do that in the comfort of your own room?" jaebeom asked, obviously annoyed that he was interrupted.

"no cups," bam replied, walking over to the cupboard and taking out a glass. "okay, now that you got your stupid cup, go away," jaebeom pointed to where bambam walked in from.

once he left, jaebeom turned back to you, only to find you yawning. "you're tired?" he asked rhetorically. you nodded, rubbing your eyes. "lets get you to sleep," he laughed, taking your hand, leading you up the stairs an into your bedroom at the end of the hall.

he tucked you in and kissed your forehead before he left to go to his own room. he closed your door and walked down the hall, making his way into his own bedroom. his thoughts all came rushing back; it was official. im jaebeom was in love with you.

___

you woke up before the sun the next morning. it wasn't completely dark, the sky was starting to take on a dark blue tint, the sun would wake soon. after a horrible night of 'sleep', you couldn't bare to stay in your room for much longer.

you got out of bed and walked to the door, not even caring to look at your appearance in the mirror. no one would (or should be up) at this hour. you made your way to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

you were greeted by a sweet,"you look like shit". jinyoung.

"why are you up so damn early?" you asked, while filling your glass up with orange juice. "restless night." he simply answered. you nod, totally understanding, because you too, had a sleepless night.

you sit across from jinyoung, circling your finger around the rim of the glass. it made a sound, causing you to lightly giggle. "you're way too easily amused," jinyoung commented after a few moments of watching you.

"you're not wrong," you laugh bringing the cup to your lips. it was quiet for a few minutes, jinyoung was the one to break the silence, "you know, what you did yesterday. it was pretty amazing. you have a gift, Kylie. I don't know how jaebeom would react, but I know for a fact, me and the rest of the guys would love to have you in the group. permanently."

"not happening," jaebeom said marching into the kitchen and cutting off the conversation immediately. "but, jae. you saw how she was out there. it was incredible. you even said so yourself!"

you tried drowning out the heated conversation between the two men. which was extremely uncomfortable to sit through. "she's not in the gang. that's it. I call the shots, and I'm putting my foot down on this one."

"but I want to be apart of this," you mumble, but of course they hear you. (note to self: stop mumbling around people that are in a gang.)

"well, that's just too bad."

"if I'm not in your little gang, then that means you can't control me. you have no rule over me. if I want to go on my own missions, I'm fully capable. you can't tie me down if you are not my leader." you say confidently. jaebeom's went wide, reality had set in and you were totally correct.

"meeting at 9 AM, let the others know." jaebeom mutters.