Chapter 9

If I told you all the things I wrote in my journal. Would you accept it.. or would you hate me? I've begun to feel like I want to be with you. Forever. And I don't know if you would let me. Would you let me?

"Master Aiko, your uncle Samuel is waiting for you in the family room,"

I shut my journal and stood. "I'm on my way," I walked out and went down to the sitting room.

"There he is!" Uncle Samuel stood with a wide grin. "How ya doing boy?" He pulled me into a bear hug.

"Great, Uncle," I muttered as he released me.

I straightened out my clothes. Uncle Samuel is my moms younger brother, he's always been very lively. He has dark raven hair like mother, sporting flecks of grey within the abyss of black, though still at the young age of 28. He had a full set of blinding white teeth and never seems to stop smiling.

"I'm doing pretty well myself," he let out a heartfelt chuckle. "I'm going to be here for the next week,"

I looked toward my butler who nodded and sent some servants to fix up his room.

"I'm pleased. I missed having you here, Uncle,"

"Yeah, I'm sure the house feels kinda empty with out your mom and dad in it, hm?" He put a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"I suppose. They'll be back from their vacation soon, maybe even while you're here,"

He nodded, his smile faltering. "I'm looking forward to it..."

My phone started to ring. "My apologies, I'll be back in a moment," I bowed, turning away and walking into the area below the stairs. "Tamaki?"

"Aiko!" He shouted eagerly from the other end. "The hosts and I have decided it's time to see where you live, "

"Why?"

"Why?? Because we've never seen your home! Also we never did the photoshoot yesterday because you needed to do that project with Kyoya..."

"My Uncle is visiting from America, I'm going to be spending the day with him,"

"Come on, Aiko! Pleeeeaaaassseeeee???"

I could faintly hear Kyoya in the background saying. "He's not going to agree,"

Kyoya is there? Then if I say yes he'll come too.

"Fine, only for a few hours. Kyoya will give you directions,"

"Yes! Whoohoo! We'll be there soon!" Tamaki hung up.

I stared at the phone. "How improper... he didn't say goodbye,"

"Who was that?" Uncle Samuel popped up.

I turned toward him. "A friend from school, it looks like the Host Club is going to be joining us today," I turned toward my butler. "Please prepare snack, lots of cake for Honey-senpai too,"

He nodded. "Right away, sir," he walked off toward the kitchen to Inform the cooks.

I checked the time. "I have a meeting at six, that's in six hours, I should have them out of the house by five and ready to leave by five fifteen,"

"Oh can I go with you to the meeting?"

"It's confidential, so I'm afraid not," I looked up at him.

He sighed. "Okay,"

"You Can asked mother and father about joining them to one, once they return," I ran a hand through my hair. "I'm going to find a room fit for the king," I muttered as I turned to walk away. "What does one need for a photoshoot?"