Chapter 13

Lately my nightmares have been replaced with dreams of me drowning and you coming in to rescue me. I think this is symbolizing that you're going to save me from my ocean.

Only you.

"Master Aiko,"

I put my journal in the locked drawer. "Yes, school," I stood and walked out toward the car.

The car drive was uneventful, until we almost hit a young lady in a cross walk. Both me and my driver stepped out of the car to apologize to fearful girl.

"You ass! Watch where the fuck you're going dude!" She roughly shoved at my drivers chest.

"I—I— I'm sorry—"

"Yeah fucking right," she rolled her eyes.

"You have quite the mouth," I muttered, stepping up to the two.

"Oh yeah? Well who—" her eyes widened when she looked at me. "Are you..?"

"I apologize for my drivers carelessness," I let my eyes slide over to my nervous driver. "As to make up for this I'd like to drive you to where you're going,"

She stared at me for a moment. "Fine, But if I end up in a ditch, my dad's a cop so watch the fuck out,"

"Of course," I walked back toward my limo and opened the door for her. "Enter,"

She got in. "This car is so decked out,"

"Is that good?" I got in after her, sitting across from her.

"Hell yeah!" She grinned. "I've never been in a rich persons car like this, and I'm about to pull up to school like this, everyone's gonna think I got me a sugar dad or something," she spoke in a joking manner.

I had no idea what she was talking about. I nodded as if I understood anyway.

"So who are you anyway? Why you got all this cash?"

"My name is Aiko Toshigawa," I held out my hand for her to shake.

She grabbed onto my hand in a firm shake. "Toshigawa as in Toshigawa Hotel Resort chain?"

"Yes,"

I nodded.

"Do you run it?"

"I'm filling in for my father while he's on vacation,"

"Oh, that sounds like a lot of work,"

"I've been doing it for a while, so it's fine,"

"Oh, um I'm Karin,"

"Beautiful name,"

She blushed lightly but grinned and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I know,"

We reached her school, which she told the driver about, within a quick ten minutes.

"It was nice meeting you, Karin,"

"You too Aiko," she opened and closed the door herself and then the driver was off, heading toward Ouran.

I made my way to the Host Club room, spotting a crowd of my customers near my tree that I wasn't in the mood to deal with. As I walked my phone buzzed and I looked at the text from the unknown number.

***-***-****
heyy its karin

Karin? Right I forgot that I gave her my number for future reference. I only gave it because she asked. I honestly want nothing to do with such a foul mouthed lady. If I were to acquire a tongue like that, it would be an issue.