Chapter Nine

Chapter 9

Johnny was walking around the Archive in a nice suit. He wasn't sure how he was in the archive when he out on a suit but he didn't seem to question it. He suddenly saw a door that he's certain looked different before. He enters the room and the inside of the room looked like it had gotten a very feminine touch to it. Then he notices a picture frame on bedside table. The picture inside was of him, Cameron and a woman with dark curly hair and blue eyes just like them, "This is impossible..." He whispered. He picked up the frame, "This shouldn't exist." He ran a hand over the picture, "This couldn't be here."

"Really?" A soft feminine voice asked, "I move out just a month ago and you can't even recognize my room anymore?" She giggled, "It's like you never paid attention."

It was the young woman in the photo. She was wearing a long white gown and had her curly hair styled into a princess bun with a veil tied into it. There was no doubt about it; it was Fiona, "Fiona... w-what are you doing here? How are you here?"

"I was just looking for a place to calm down, I'm a little nervous about tonight."

Jonathan looked confused, "Tonight?"

"My wedding. Remember? You and Cameron are giving me away."

"Who are you marrying again?"

Fiona rolled her eyes, "Johnny..."

Jonathan smiled, truly unsure what was going on, "Humour me... sis."

"I'm marrying Shawn Blanc, remember? Sweet guy... you, Cam, Jordan, and Gunter almost scared him off when I brought him home to meet you guys."

Johnny gave a nervous chuckle, "Right, that's right..."

Fiona took his hand, "Wanna practice the brother/sister dance?" Jonathan furrowed his eyebrows, "Remember, I take turns dancing with you and Cam because I can't have a father/daughter dance?"

"Right of course." They start practicing their dance, "You look beautiful Fifi, Shawn's a lucky man." He hugged his little sister, "This is everything I could have hoped for you, baby sister."

Fiona pulled away from his hug and smiled, "Me too... it's a shame I never got it."

"What are you talking about?"

She squeezed his hands, "I'm not really here. I've never been here. I never even knew we had a family archive. I should have but I didn't... all for one reason." She let go of his hands and took a step back, "You failed me..." Suddenly thunder struck and the room suddenly became empty and then came a flash of lightning. One second Fiona was in a wedding dress, the next, there was a bullet hole in her forehead, her hair was down and messy, and her dress had been turned to a blooded white dress. The wind started to pick up astound them and Fiona was violently lifted up to the sky as the window flew open. Fiona grabbed Jonathan's hand as he used both of his and gripped onto her for dear life, "Goodbye Johnny!" She shouted.

He tried to hold on to her, "Fiona, I'm sorry, I'll save you!"

She also tried to hold on, "No! You can't save me, you failed me! There's nothing you can do!"

The wind was pulling Fiona away and Johnny was losing his grip, "No Fiona!"

She looked him in the eyes and whispered, "Don't fail my daughter..."

She let go of her brother as the wind took her away, "Fiona!" He ran to the window to see where she was taken but she was gone.

All that remained was whispers of her last words to him, "Don't fail my daughter..." "Don't fail my daughter..."