PROLOGUE 01 - World Tourney Approaches

Ten days have passed following The Creator's defeat in the hands of united idol forces from Starlight Academy, Four-Stars Academy,and Venus Ark. With Ichigo Hoshimiya, Aoi Kiriya, and Aria Futaba dealing the killing blow to The Creator, the masterplan to "correct" their world by restoring the twisted distortion known as 2wingS back has been successfully stopped. After their victory collaboration concert, the denizens of Four-Stars Academy and Venus Ark returned to their world and continue their daily idol activities.

==========================================

Four-Stars Academy in the morning, inside the training room...

Yume Nijino, Rola Sakuraba, and Koharu Nanakura are currently practicing their dance moves to their music of choice. They are pulling off some tricky moves that required a lot of practice to master, which they did. They continue dancing until the song is over, and they decide to take a break.

Yume drinks some water from her bottle.

Yume: "Ah! Nothing feels better than this bottle of cold n' fresh water."

Rola: "We've been pulling some incredible moves in our practice. Way to go, you two, that really gets me going."

Yume: "Special mention needs to go to Koharu-chan. You've done a great job catching up with us."

Koharu: "I myself couldn't believe it."

Yume: "You don't need to be denial, Koharu-chan."

Rola: "Besides, I bet the time we spent with our Starlight friends gave our skills some much-needed power-up."

Koharu: "I guess you're right."

Yume: "Our Starlight friends, huh...? I wonder what they are doing right now."

Koharu: "It's been 10 days since we returned back home, right?"

Yume: "I don't know why, but I miss them already."

Rola: "That was... fast."

Yume: "Because the time we spent was precious, too precious."

Rola and Koharu also drinks some more water from their bottles.

Rola: "Yea, if it wasn't because of them, the two of us wouldn't be able to defeat Elza-san."

Koharu: "And with your Innovator powers awakened, we worked together with them to defeat The Creator."

Yume: "That's true."

Rola: "I'm honestly not sure if we can go back there or not."

Yume: "Come to think of it, the rift got closed shut when we arrived back home, which means none of us can go back there."

Koharu: "I remember Elza-san trying to use Venus Ark's system to re-open the rift a few days ago, but to no avail."

Rola: "That means the space-time continuum is getting restored back to its original state."

Yume: "Most likely, especially since the root of all these dimensional troubles have been dealt with."

Rola stands up and stretches for a bit.

Rola: "Now, then, shall we continue our practice?"

Yume: "Sure, why not?"

Just as Yume and Koharu stands up, somebody is knocking at the practice room door.

Koharu: "Yes?"

It appears to be Anna Hibiki, Yume and Rola's homeroom teacher.

Anna: "Yo, babies. Still going strong with your practice?"