CHAPTER 14 : Advance of Harute

AUTHOR'S NOTES
-----------------------
Be on the lookout for a famous line from "Star Wars Battlefront II Classic".

==========================================

About four days later...

The situation has gotten more heated than before with the frequency of enemy attacks increasing at both the Starlight world and the Four-Stars world. Since the Ninja hasn't been able to get his base's dimensional transfer system working for the offensive push into the Star Harmony world, every idols with their Mobile Suits are still stuck on the defensive, trying to hold out as long as they can against the relentless forces of CKN sent by its interdimensional invasion team led by WXJ.

In the Starlight world, over the shoreline...

Miyu: "Fire!!"

Miyu fires three shots from her right-hand Prism Spiral in beam magnum mode at an armored grunt unit, piercing its weakpoint with ease. Right beside her is Aria sending her rifle bits to unleash a great barrage of shots at the two incoming A.I.-controlled Zords to distract them heavily.

Aria: "Ichigo-san! Aoi-san!"

Responding to Aria's call, Ichigo and Aoi rushes toward the two Zords with their melee weapons. Unleashing their full strength, the two slashes at each Zord, dealing fatal damage in just one attack and causing them to explode mid-air.

Aoi: "Got 'em!"

Ichigo: "Is that all of them?"

Aoi: "Guess not, they're not done yet."

Aoi looks at WM outmaneuvering their opponent Zord with their incredible speeds. Using her claymore, Mizuki does a spinning slash that hits the Zord's torso three times, leaving three scars that look like claw marks. Mikuru then fires her dual beam rifle at the damaged torso, managing to leave a hole on it.

Mizuki: "You're going down!"

Aoi: "Mizuki-san, use this!"

Aoi sends her sword bits to create the Kaleido-gateway, for Mizuki to go through, supercharging her Gundam. She stabs through the hole with ther claymore, piercing through the cockpit and critically damaging its control system. The Zord falls to the ground, laying motionless.

Mizuki: "Phew, I bet that's all of them for now."

E.S. and Grandraze appraoches WM.

Ichigo: "Great work, Mizuki-san and Mikuru-san."

Mizuki: "It's nothing. You've been doing far better."

Aoi: "The attacks have been getting more intense as time goes on. I wonder what drove CKN to shift into high gear like that."

Aria: "I guess we need to contact Yume-chan in that new world."

Miyu: "Also, we better hope Ninja-san can finish setting up his base's dimension transfer system. Because we can't stay on the defensive forever. They'll eventually overpower us with their relentless waves of Zords."

Aoi: "We better do what Aria-chan suggested."

Ichigo: "You're. Let's go back and resupply. We'll try and contact them next morning."

Aoi: "Roger."

E.S. and Grandraze heads back to Starlight Academy, while WM returns to the Moonlight Office within the KongSan base.