CHAPTER 10 : Cosmic・Stranger

Later that night, at CKN's base...

The Legendary Ranger is informed of the destruction of his new Zords and the rescue of Baby Pirates. Angered, he heads to the hangar, followed by WXJ.

WXJ: "I know you want to smash your enemy that badly. But you better calm down."

L.Ranger: "To hell with being calm. If I don't make that autistic loser bow down before me, both me and Indonesia's entertainment industry won't be able to rest easy."

WXJ: "Seriously, what are you truly aiming for? Ruling over Indonesia's entertainment industry, or trampling over someone?"

L.Ranger: "I want BOTH! And my big answer should lie beyond this special hangar."

WXJ: "Ah, that hangar."

In front of them is a hangar gate with a triangle decal on it. The Legendary Ranger pushes the button on his bracelet to open the hangar gate. The gate opens, revealing what appears to be five color-coded separate vehicle. Their size vary between each units.

L.Ranger: "Yes, the Deltazords, one of my prized possessions as the Legendary Ranger."

WXJ: "I bet you want to combine those and beat the crap out of your enemy, right?"

L.Ranger: "Absolutely. However, we need to tune them up first, individually. That shouldn't take long, though."

WXJ: "Understood."

A crew comes running towards the Legendary Ranger.

Crew: "Ah, there you are, boss."

L.Ranger: "What's wrong?"

Crew: "We've lost our silly ginger-haired girl! Those idols freed her and brought her back to their side!"

L.Ranger: "What?! Dammit! Now I seriously want to get the Deltazords ready ASAP!"

WXJ: "Okay, fine, go ahead and get them ready. Besides, their destruction will benefit both of us."

L.Ranger: "Yeah."

Thus, the Legendary Ranger orders his crew to start tuning-up the Deltazords.

==========================================

Back at Star Harmony Academy...

Inside the school's infirmary, Aine's group are paying a visit to the recovered Rinna and Marin, accompanied by Yume, Rola, and Camilla. Reflect Moon, however, didn't come along as they returned back to their home instead.

Rinna: "We can't thank you enough for rescuing us from their clutches."

Marin: "Yes, we really are thankful."

Aine: "It's okay, you two. After all, we are friends. Helping others in need is what friends do best."

Mio: "Anyway, how did you get captured by CKN?"

Maika: "We'd like to know."

Marin: "Hmm... I actually didn't remember much. Before we got captured, we were just finished with our stage show."

Rinna: "After we left the stage to go home, we got captured, and everything just went dark after that."

Yume: "That means... you don't remember anything past that point?"

Rinna: "Unfortunately, we don't."

Ema: "They probably knocked you two unconscious and gave you those brainwashing glasses after they took you to their base."