CHAPTER 13 : Divine Intervention

HAVOC Commander fires several powerful shots from his dark energy cannon, hitting the combined Megazord's torso. The Megazord gets pushed back a little due to the power output of the shots, but they leave barely any damage.

Dark General: "What?!"

Iris: "The shots deal little to no damage..."

L.Ranger: "Told ya! You must be cowering in fear now, just like a childish coward."

Yume: "Let's just concentrate fire on a single spot, then!"

Rola: "You're right, just like how we dealt with those grunt units!"

Yume and Rola begins firing their weapons at the spot that HAVOC Commander just shot before, but the Megazord begins blocking the shots with the shield from Deltawyrm Megazord, which also reflects the shots back at the two.

Rola: "Whoa!"

Yume and Rola dodges as fast as they can from their reflected shots.

Aine: "What if we do it in close-range?"

Aine rushes forward alongside Mio and Iris with her aerial blade in bashing mode. She tries slashing at the shield, but the Megazord swings it shield, forcing Aine to back off before she gets hit.

SK: "Here!"

Sakuya throws some knives at the other side of the Megazord while it's still recoiling after swinging its shield. Kaguya follows suit by firing her Lucent Beam multiple times. The Megazord quickly counters by firing its head-mounted beam vulcans at the two.

Camilla: "Oh no, you don't!"

Camilla quickly gets in front of the twins to block the shots with her GN Field, helped by Love Me Tear deflecting some of the shots, which unfortunately damages their melee weapon.

SK: "Thanks, you three."

Camilla: "No problem. Okay, Akarin!"

Akari: "I'm on it."

Akari with her Luminas Arms in giant sword mode rushes in from above, trying to slash at the Megazord's left shoulder.

Red Ranger: "Deploying shoulder Delta Blasters!"

The Megazord proceeds to deploy its shoulder-mounted Delta Blasters to fire at the approaching Akari.

Akari: "What in the?!"

Dark General: "Outta the way, fool!"

HAVOC Commander tackles Akari away from the Delta Blaster's line of fire as they began firing at her. He proceeds to deflect the shots with his dark sword.

Akari: "Oww."

Sumire: "Akari-chan, you okay?"

Akari: "He pushed me away from the line of fire."

Dark General: "You two, get over here and help me defend against these shots!"

Sumire: "Ah, okay!"

Akari rushes back towards HAVOC Commander alongside Sumire to help him defend against the Delta Blasters as Iris deploys her fin funnels to shoot the blasters. She ends up having a hard time moving the funnels wthout getting hit by the shots.

Blue Ranger: "You're not going to shoot at our weapons that easily!"

Red Ranger: "Let's prepare our next attack-- Ouch!"