CHAPTER 12 : The Worst Nemesis Comes

Several hours later, at the same training grounds, Aine's group are just finished with their training session, overseen by Litemire and Love Me Tear.

Aine: "Whew, today's training is much more intense than our previous ones."

Mio: "You're right. We're unleashing our attacks much faster than we were before."

Maika: "Which is good, because we can keep up much better against our enemies now."

Ema: "Well, our enemies are mostly giant robots. Our Gundams are smaller, which equals to more speed than those robots."

SK: "However, let's not forget that the enemy may be learning for their mistakes and bring out faster Zords to keep up with our speed."

Kaguya: "Just like Onee-sama said. We must keep ourselves prepared for the worst-case scenario."

Litemire and Love Me Tear approaches the group.

Mirai: "Everyone, great job at your training."

Akari: "I'm amazed to see all six of you managing to keep up with each other in terms of offensive and defensive actions."

Sumire: "Often times, you got into stalemate."

Aine: "Ehehe, it wasn't something big."

Akari: "Yes, it is. My power can sense your unseen potential. If only you can tap into those potentials, you're going to be as unstoppable as we are."

Mio: "As powerful as those who fought alongside infinity itself?"

Sumire: "Uh-huh, it is very likely."

Aine: "Then I'll train even harder than before in the next session. Bring it on!"

Akari: "Good."

Karen: "Anyway, since this is midday already, let's have some lunch."

Mio: "Okay."

Everyone then leaves the training grounds, heading back to town for some lunch.

==========================================

Back at the HQ, inside the operations room...

Iris: "Hey, Commander."

Dark General: "What?"

Iris: "Are you okay with letting Venus Ark get away with their Gundams back then? I mean, Yume and Rola told me about how Venus Ark ended up ambushing them."

Dark General: "These Venus Ark fools were the reason why I don't fully trust idols to help me fight CKN. Freaking Elza Forte, running away after I let them test out my Gundams..."

Iris: "But that doesn't mean you have to blame it on all the idols, since it was primarily Elza-neesama's fault."

Dark General: "Why are you still calling her your sister? What relations do you have with her? Don't tell me... you still can't move on from that?"

Iris: "It was your fault to begin with, taking me away from my world just to chase down the retreating CKN. And now my only hope of reuniting with Onee-sama is through Seira-- err I mean Dinah!"

Dark General: "And now you rely on that douchebag lady whom I still can't trust fully."

Iris: "Why not? She doesn't seem to be an idol like Seira."

Dark General: "But she's working with them."

Iris: "That is not a good reason not to trust her. What's up with your trust issues? Should I get Sumire back here and make you lighten-up again?"