PROLOGUE 04 : Chaos Beyond the Rift

Meanwhile, at the Ninja's base at Mount Haruna.

The Ninja and his men has received the news about CKN's attacks on both worlds from Orihime, who has also informed KongSan about that.

The Ninja: "CKN... After all these years, they're finally back. Those bastards..."

Omega Unit: "What is your plan, Boss?"

The Ninja: "Just like our fights with the gods back then, this is also a serious matter that we can't take lightly. Otherwise, they'll cause interdimensional chaos all over the place."

Alpha Unit: "So, you're going for chaos-hunting again like the days of old."

The Ninja: "As much as I want to keep acting from the shadows for being a ninja, this time around we have to get ourselves into direct confrontations again because CKN is indeed one hell of a dangerous group."

Omega Unit: "Yea, we gotta stop them. Let's contact Orihime-san again and tell her that we're ready to assist them anytime."

The Ninja: "Let's do it, then. But, while I'm doing that..."

Alpha Unit: "Huh?"

The Ninja: "We will need to reactivate the base's dimensional transfer system."

Omega Unit: "That system? We haven't used that system for quite some time now. We have to do some check-ups first to see if the system's still on a good condition."

The Ninja: "Gotta do it fast before the situation gets out of control. Anyway, I'll contact Orihime-san now."

The Ninja proceeds to contact Orihime again while his two men leaves the room to do some check-ups on the base's dimensional transfer system.

==========================================

Several hours later, at the Starlight Academy hangar, during sunset...

Along with Camilla, the Starlight team has finished discussing their plan to fight against CKN's incoming threat. After the Ninja has agreed to assist them in the fight against CKN, they decide to begin preparing to open up a rift into Yume's world. At the moment, E.S. and Litemire are ready to establish contact with Yume's gang using the same method that Yume used.

Camilla: "Who would've thought we're going to have a reunion in less than two weeks just because of a new villain threat..."

Camilla stares at the Gundams.

Ichigo: "Everyone ready?"

Others: "Ready."

Ichigo: "Okay, then. SE~NO--!"

All: "Trans-Am!"

All five Gundams are activating their Trans-Am system, releasing GN particles to enhance their communicative Innovator power to contact Yume in the other world.

Ichigo: "Yume-chan, can you hear me?"

Aoi: "Rola-chan, please respond."

Miyu: "Aria-chan!"

Slowly but surely, they can hear the voices of Yume, Rola, and Aria. The contact process goes much smoother since they have five Gundams instead of three.

Yume: "We... we can hear you! Ichigo-san!"

Aria: "All of you! You managed to contact us, too!"

Rola: "Glad to hear you again. But, wait, didn't you have your Asian tour like Akari said?"

Ichigo: "We had no choice but to postpone it until we get that new villain stopped. Anyway, what's the situation in your place?"