CHAPTER 23 : Rise of the Ultimate Friends

Later, back at Mount Haruna.

E.S., Litemire, Grandraze, Pure Palette, and Camilla returns to the base, bringing the recently-liberated Love Me Tear with them. They hop off their Gundams in the hangar.

Mio: "Karen-san, Mirai-san, welcome back."

Aine: "We're glad to see you freed at last."

Karen: "We're sorry we made you worried sick like that. Seriously, those CKN bastards are out of their mind."

Mirai: "Now that we're finally back, we'll definitely set our vicious counterattacks against CKN and make them pay for what they did to all of us."

Love Me Tear sees E.S. approaching them.

Mirai: "Hm? And you are...?"

Ichigo: "Hello, I am Hoshimiya Ichigo."

Aoi: "And I am Kiriya Aoi. We are both from Starlight Academy, just like Litemire."

Ichigo: "We're Top Idol Unit in our world under the name Ein Sof."

Karen: "Ein Sof?"

Aoi: "It means infinity."

Mio: "You remember when we kept mentioning something more infinite than you two. Well, here it is, the infinity itself."

Mirai: "Incredible. That explains why you were able to liberate us. Anyway, my name's Asuka Mirai, and this is Kamishiro Karen."

Karen: "Nice to meet you."

Mirai: "Oh, Aoi, I think I heard Karen's voice from you"

Aoi: "Do we sound that similar?"

Karen: "Umm, slightly."

Aoi: "First, it was Ichigo and Coco-chan. Now, it's me and Karen? Wait a second... Kamishiro? That's the same name as my brand's designer Kamishiro Rei-san!"

Miyu: "O-odayaka janai!!"

Miyu peeps from Aoi's back while yelling that.

Karen: "Wow, what a perfect coincidence."

Karen smiles at Aoi.

Mirai: "Anyway, what happened to Pure Palette? Where did they get their new Gundams?"

Aine: "We are now awakened, Pure Palette has been fully revived. Along with that, our Gundams got some serious overhaul."

Karen: "Ah, I'm glad to hear that."

Aria: "No, they've become something more than just Pure Palette. In other words, they have surpassed their own Pure Palette."

Mio: "Then, are we truly no longer Pure Palette?"

Karen: "No, Mio-chan, you're still the same. It's just... with a lot more power within you and Aine-chan."

The Ninja and Camilla approaches the idols.

Camilla: "Anyway, we may need to change Pure Palette's name if you really think you've surpassed that."

The Ninja: "But abandoning that name would be..."

Ichigo: "I think there's an easy solution for that."

Aine: "What is it?"

Aoi: "We call it Pure Palette pHANTASM, or Pure Palette pH for short."