PROLOGUE 02 - A Looming Threat

Right after the Venus Ark team arrives back to their ship with their candidate, an explosion rocks an area east of them.

Elza: "It's coming from east of us."

Aria: "Who caused that explosion?"

Rei: "Must be an enemy attack."

Kristy: "But, what enemy?"

Elza: "Aria, you go back to the hangar and bring our candidate to a safe place."

Aria: "Understood."

Aria enters the hangar with Kristy.

Elza: "Rei, you go around there and get the civilians nearby to somewhere safe."

Rei: "Roger."

Elza: "And Kirara, you're going with me."

Kirara: "As you command, Elza-sama!"

Rei begins heading towards the area near the explosion to get any civilians nearby to safety, while Elza and Kirara takes their weapons from the arms deck and heads directly toward the explosion. Once the two reaches it, they are shocked to see an unidentified Mobile Suit emerging from the flames of that explosion.

Kirara: "Is that... a Mobile Suit?"

Elza: "Why is it here? And where did it come from?"

The unidentified Mobile Suit detects the arrival of Elza and Kirara. It suddenly begins to speak in a synthetic, robotic voice.

MS: "DETECTED... VENUS ARK UP AHEAD... AND INDONESIA'S WORLD AIKATSU CUP REPRESENTATIVE INSIDE... MISSION, CAPTURE THE REPRESENTATIVE..."

Elza: "It just spoke... and it wants to capture our candidate!?"

Kirara: "Dream on, mystery guy. We won't let you take the candidate from us!"

Kirara quickly rushes toward the seemingly dangerous MS.

Elza: "Kirara, wait!"

MS: "KIRARA HANAZONO... GUNDAM FLUFFBREAK... ENEMY DETECTED, MUST DESTROY..."

Kirara: "What!?"

The hostile MS activates its wrist-mounted gatling gun on the left arm and fires at Kirara.

Kirara: "Whoa!"

Kirara quickly dodges the shot.

Elza: "I'll handle it. Kirara, just stay back and provide fire support."

Kirara: "Ah, okay."

Kirara backs off while Elza goes forward with her Venus Gospel lances ready.

MS: "NEXT ENEMY DETECTED... ELZA FORTE, IN PERFECT FORTIS... PERFECT ELZA, MUST DESTROY..."

Elza: "Seriously, who sent you?"

Elza unleashes a fast strike with her right hand Venus Gospel. The enemy unit reacts surprisingly fast by taking its shield and blocks the attack.

Elza: "Hoo, the A.I. of that machine must be good."

Elza proceeds to unleash more attacks, but the enemy unit continues blocking her attacks. As the enemy unit is busy defending, Kirara gets behind it and fires her beam rifle at high output, scoring a direct hit on its back and causing it to stagger a bit.

Kirara: "Elza-sama, now!"

Elza: "Take this!"

Elza does a thrust attack with her right hand Venus Gospels at the enemy's torso. But, the thrust only knocks the enemy down as it is unable to pierce its armor.