CHAPTER 16 : Spectrum Splitter

Hours later, inside the Ninja's dimensionally-transferred base at the Star Harmony world...

The Ninja: "So, yeah, that's about everything you need to know regarding this whole conflict."

In the operations room, The Ninja along with the idols have finished explaining their current situation to the rescued rebel leaders and also to Aine's group.

Aine: "To think that HAVOC Commander actually has an alter-ego..."

The Ninja: "It's more like... I was split from him ever since I found my greater goals."

Pritama: "Come to think of it, we did feel how edgy HAVOC Commander is everytime we made contact with each other."

Mio: "He's been edgy since the first time we met him."

Camilla: "You're lucky Ninja-san isn't as edgy as his other self. Ninja-san may look cold and reserved, but he knows what he's doing."

Aria: "Uh-huh. You can trust him fully."

SK: "My divination was true after all."

The Ninja: "Anyway, first things first. We need to get Aine-san and Mio-san up to speed so that they can fully revive their unit."

Aine: "Uh-huh. We're ready for a bit more training."

The Ninja: "Actually, I've been keeping two spare GN Drives for emergency measures inside my base's lower chambers. I believe it's time I'm putting them to use."

Mio: "You mean... like the ones that Litemire and Dreamroller have?"

Miyu: "Yes. And we also have GN Drives... two on each Gundams, actually, for the incredibly powerful Twin Drive System!"

Maika: "Wow."

Aine: "Camilla-san did tell me a little bit about that."

Mio: "Don't tell me... you're going to install those two GN Drives into our Gundams."

The Ninja: "Yes."

Kaguya: "And what's the advantage of using GN Drives?"

Rola: "Did you not see when our Gundams turned red and you thought we were as powerful as Love Me Tear?"

SK: "Trans-Am?"

Akari: "Uh-huh. That's the signature feature of the GN Drives, and our ultimate solution for all our God-slaying operations."

Ema: "Then, if those GN Drives are equipped on Pure Palette's Gundams..."

Maika: "...are they going to match the power of Love Me Tear?"

Sumire: "It's very likely. But... in order to unlock the true potential of the GN Drives, Pure Palette needs to be fully revived first."

Akari: "Not to mention, that will require their unseen potential to be awakened. In other words..."

Aine: "We're not going to be Pure Palette anymore then..."

SK: "No, Aine-san. You and Mio-san are going to both stay as Pure Palette and also become something more, but without changing yourselves into different persons. Because you're still you."

Mio: "I understand. So, what should we do to unlock our true potential?"

Aria: "I believe you two have to undergo... Innovation."

Aine: "Innovation?"

Miyu: "Look at my eyes."

Miyu begins to make her eyes glow, showing what an Innovator looks like.