CHAPTER 06 : Old Hatreds

Yume and Rola have detected an incoming enemy attack from CKN. With their Innovator power, they found out that the giant robot - Zord - that they fought before is coming back.

Aine: "Can you pinpoint its location with that strange power of yours?"

Yume: "It is... coming from the east side of the mainland, heading towards us! It haven't reached the land, though."

Maika: "This is terrible. What are we going to do now?"

Yume: "Isn't it obvious? We're going to fight that robot, even though we know it's going to be tough."

Rola: "HAVOC Commander said that he would make short work of that Zord if he's the one fighting. Is it true, though?"

Yume: "If he took down those grunt units with ease, then I guess taking down that Zord should be just a slight step up in difficulty for him."

Mio: "At a time like this, I'd rather not rely on his help, or else we're making ourselves as useless as he made us out to be."

Aine: "Just as Mio-chan said. As long as I can fight, I will fight alongside you, most especially since you have once fought side-by-side with infinity."

Yume: "However, we struggled quite a bit while fighting that Zord back then, even with infinity on our side. That CKN truly is a dangerous villain group that we should not underestimate."

Rola: "Enough talk. We better move out and intercept that Zord before it reaches either your school or the HQ."

Aine and Mio nods and then all four of them prepares to get into their Gundams.

Aine: "All of you, wait for us inside the school, okay?"

Maika/Ema: "Okay."

Honey Cat runs into the school while Reflect Moon stays where they are.

Aine: "What's wrong? Why aren't you two taking shelter inside the school?"

SK: "Aine-san, I'm coming with you in your machine."

Aine: "What? You serious? It's going to be dangerous."

SK: "I want to see for myself how Yume-san and Rola-san fights, being the ones who once fought side-by-side with infinity itself."

Kaguya: "If Onee-sama's going, then I'm coming along, too. Minato Mio, if you may?"

Mio: "Is it going to be okay?"

Yume: "It's fine, actually. Besides, we struggled fighting against that Zord because we didn't use that special option of ours back then. This time around, we'll show it to you and HAVOC Commander!"

Sakuya quickly enters Aine's Gundam Fuero, while Kaguya enters Mio's Gundam Aquas.

Yume: "Dreamforge, Nijino Yume--!"

Rola: "Spyceroller, Sakuraba Rola--!"

Aine: "Fuero, Yuuki Ayin--!"

Mio: "Aquas, Minato Mio--!"

All: "Heading out!"

The four Gundams are taking off, heading to the east.

SK: "Why did Aine-san call herself Ayin? It can't be... Yesh me-Ayin? Their desire to create a big bang?"

==========================================

Minutes later, back at the HQ...

HAVOC Commander has just detected the new enemy Zord that is approaching Japan.