CHAPTER 08 : A Surprise Sign of Zeta

At the moment, in the home world of Starlight, at twilight...

IchiAo: "HAAAAAAA!!!"

With their signature cross-slash finisher, Ichigo in her XNSfan and Aoi in her Ao Quanta destroys the next enemy Zord that is coming to attack both Starlight Academy and the Shrine of Unification. After acting as supports, Ran, Yurika, Akari, and Sumire are landing quickly to shoot down the falling debris from the Zord's destruction to keep the collateral damage at minimum.

Ran: "Another one's down."

Akari: "Great job, Hoshimiya-senpai, Kiriya-senpai!"

Ichigo: "Whew. How many giant robots have we taken down now?"

Aoi: "Err... four, maybe? And that's excluding those armored grunt units with tough armor."

Ichigo: "Glad our Gundams are still up for the challenge."

Sumire: "Now that we're done, let's head back to the hangar and resupply."

Akari: "Yes."

Everyone then returns back to Starlight Academy's hangar to and resupply their Gundams. They get off their Gundams and head to the control room, taking their water bottles to drink.

Johnny: "Honeys, you must have expended a lot of stamina trying to take down all those goons from CKN. You better take a rest ASAP."

Ichigo: "I know, Johnny-sensei."

Akari: "By the way, Yume-chan and Rola-chan have gone to that new world, am I right?"

Aoi: "Yes. Ninja-san informed me about that. But, they actually returned to their world yesterday because they wanted to know the current situation in there."

Sumire: "So, what's the situation in their world?"

Aoi: "I hear it's just as chaotic as ours."

Johnny: "Precisely. Those CKN goons are in a desperate need of massive corrections."

Yurika: "If I were you, I'd suck their blood."

Ran: "Don't you feel gross sucking the blood of those plagiarism-infested goons?"

Yurika: "Uh..."

==========================================

A few hours later, on the peak of Mount Haruna, above the Ninja's base...

Camilla is inside her Zeta Gundam Stigmata, waiting to open up the rift that leads to Star Harmony's world. She plans to open the rift exactly at 9 PM. Unlike Yume and Rola who went in there together as an unit, Camilla is going in there alone. Miyu, standing by inside her Ao Futuris inside the Ninja's base, contacts Camilla.

Miyu: "Dinah-senpai, why isn't Elza-san coming with you?"

Camilla: "For some reason, she refuses to come. She said that there's a particular girl in that world that she REALLY wishes to avoid."

Miyu: "Who is that person anyway? And, has she visited that world before?"

Camilla: "Not exactly sure about that. Elza said that she resembles either Ichigo or Yume in a way. Also, from the way she acted, either she seems to have been in that world before, or that person in particular paid a visit to her."

Miyu: "Someone who resembles Hoshimiya-senpai or Yume-chan... Oh, by the way, I haven't heard of Ellis-san for quite a while. Where she is now?"

Camilla: "Ellis? Oh, I haven't told you yet apparently. I took her to the US in Yume's world after I consulted with Rei and found her a perfect job in there. So, unfortunately, Noelle is left alone once more."