PROLOGUE 03 - Reconnect

A few hours have passed since Venus Ark's arrival at the Four-Stars Academy area following the attack by two CKN bots that was successfully stopped by Yume and Rola. The Venus Ark team visits Four-Stars Academy once more to discuss about the recent attacks by the CKN bots with Moroboshi and the top aces of Four-Stars.

In the school's briefing room...

Elza: "So, that's what happened back at Indonesia."

Moroboshi: "I see. That bot you destroyed back there was targeting Indonesia's top representative for the world tourney for unclear reasons."

Yume: "And there wasn't even any clear information regarding that CKN and its precise whereabouts."

Rola: "Aria was right. CKN came from a separate realm, just like The Creator before them."

Ako: "Are you saying that we're now dealing against new bad guys? This is nuts!"

Mahiru: "What about that representative you were talking about? Where is she?"

Yuzu: "She's touring the school grounds with Haruka right now."

Elza: "There's still a problem, though. Considering that CKN is capable of going through the boundaries of space-time continuum and also them potentially targeting the World Aikatsu Cup representatives of other countries..."

Rei: "Yes, these people are in danger. But, what we don't know is the best way to protect them."

Mahiru: "The thing is, we need to actually find out the actual whereabouts of CKN."

Elza: "But the rift we once used to enter the Starlight's world has been closed shut. None of us were able to re-open it."

Yume: "Starlight's world, you say? That means... Aria-chan!"

Aria: "Ah, yes?"

Yume: "Can you try contacting the Innovators in there?"

Aria: "You mean, contacting for Ichigo-san and the others?"

Rola: "That's a nice idea, Yume. As far as I know, our Innovator powers should be able to cross through the boundaries of space-time continuum. It's worth the try."

Aria: "However, we will need a sufficient amount of power to be able to make contact with them. Remember, the rifts have been closed shut since that crisis was over."

Yume: "That means... the three of us will have to combine powers. Can we do it?"

Moroboshi: "Yes, you can, Nijino. Contact our allies in the another world and inform them about the new threat."

Yume: "Understood."

==========================================

Meanwhile, outside the school building, Haruka and Kristy are touring around Four-Stars Academy. They are currently near the boys' division of the school.

Haruka: "So, here we have the boys' division of Four-Stars Academy."

Kristy: "Wow..."

Haruka: "Uh-huh. That division is also where our top four male idols - M4 - dwells."

Kristy: "Ugh, why am I remembering that frightful memories of seeing local boybands back at Indonesia?"

Haruka: " Easy, Kris-chan. Our M4 is nothing like those boybands."

Kristy: "You serious?"

Haruka: "You can count on Haruka's seriousness, because Haruka's seriousness can count."