FINALE : Ec Tisia

(A/N: "Ec Tisia" in Ar Ciela language means "Forgive Everything")

==========================================

The grueling battle between the Ninja's coalition of Aikatsu idols versus CKN has ended with CKN getting absolutely annihilated by the Ninja and his idol friends. HAVOC Commander, who just got his eyes opened by the Ninja, joined the fight and they gave the finishing blow together to bring CKN's wrath of plagiarism to an end once and for all.

Outside the remnants of CKN's base, about 20 minutes after their victory...

The Ninja and his idol friends are currently off their mobile suits, facing HAVOC Commander and EVA Series. HAVOC Commander appears to be ready to be judged for what his edgy attitude has done to the idols.

Karen: "Commander... I hope you fully realize what you have been doing until now."

Rola: "Yea, you were responsible of making Elza-san a power-hungry queen. If it weren't because of you giving Venus Ark some Gundams, she would not start the conflict after roasting me with her Sun Dress."

Mirai: "You also acted pretty mean to Aine-chan and Mio-chan early on, disregarding their emotional condition."

Dark General: "I know. I was mad at Elza Forte for taking the Gundams away for her personal gain. To think that she would end up starting your conflicts in the Four-Stars world... no wonder I lost trust in idols."

Yume: "So, it was indeed Elza-san's fault. But, your edgy attitude..."

Elfin: "Yume, Rola, do not forget. Ryan was the primary cause as to why he became like this."

The Ninja: "Correct. But remember, I was once him, so I also bear the responsibility."

Miyu: "Ninja-san..."

Akari: "I know you're feeling responsible for what HAVOC Commander has done. But, I don't know if it really is a good idea to carry all those burden yourself."

Sumire: "Akari-chan, I believe he's been freed of that burden. I mean, Ryan is dead now."

The Ninja: "Now that you've defeated Ryan together with us... how do you feel?"

Dark General: "I... don't know."

The Ninja: "Do you feel empty."

Dark General: "To be honest... no, I don't feel empty."

The Ninja: "Yes, if you defeated him alone while also causing that Rupture with EVA Series, it would be a different story. You may have fulfilled your desire for revenge, but at what cost?"

HAVOC Commander remembers the risks of him defeating CKN on his own.

Dark General: "I had no other goals except CKN's destruction. And if I achieved my victory alone, then I..."

Mio: "You don't know what to do next..."

Dark General: "Yes..."

Aine: "But good thing you eventually followed Ninja-san to defeat CKN together instead of alone. I believe you might even have found something good from your team-up."

Dark General: "What I found was... Frienergy. After all these years forcing myself as one-man army with dangerous methods because of my painful history, I realize there are still people who actually care about me, including Iris."