CHAPTER 11 : Illusory Rainbow

Not long after the victory over Delta Rangers and their Delta Power Megazord, Aine's group are brought to the HQ alongside HAVOC Commander, Camilla, Dreamroller, Litemire, Love Me Tear, and the new girl pilot of that gold-colored Gundam. They meet each other inside the hangar.

Akari: "I'm Oozora Akari, an idol of Starlight Academy, and also the Starlight Queen. Nice to meet you."

Aine: "And I'm Yuuki Aine. Nice to meet you, too."

Akari and Aine shakes hand with each other.

Mio: "So, you two were responsible of taking down that big combiner robot?"

Mirai: "We witnessed them ourselves. They are indeed really powerful."

Karen: "I still find it hard to believe such a powerful combination between those two idols existed."

Akari: "Hehehe, that's nothing big for us Litemire."

Akari scratches her head again.

Sumire: "Akari-chan's right. Besides, we've fought even more threatening enemies before, such as God."

Aine: "God, you said?! Don't tell me you're--!"

Sakuya speaks up.

SK: "I figured as such, these two are bringers of balance between light and darkness. Akari-san is the light, while Sumire-san is the darkness. And they... they've fought alongside infinity itself."

Aine: "Eeehhh?"

Sumire: "That is correct, Sakuya-chan, we've fought alongside them to destroy God before that God could tear our bonds apart."

Akari: "That's all there is to say."

Mio: "But you still have the full story that you haven't told us yet. Even Yume-san and Rola-san didn't tell us."

Akari: "That is... up to our senpais. I'm sorry."

Sumire: "That is if they can come earlier. But they can't, since they're still reinforcing the defenses of our world."

Maika: "I know, you live in the same world as Camilla-san."

Karen: "I hate to say it, but I must admit that you two are exactly as powerful as we are."

Mio: "Impossible. Litemire is exactly as powerful as Love Me Tear..."

Ema: "Not to mention, their unit names sound strangely similar to each other."

Kaguya: "Onee-sama was right. Her divination about Ultimate Friends truly proves that there's indeed something more infinite than the infinity that we know as Love Me Tear."

Aine: "So, what about the other girl from that golden Gundam?"

Everyone observes the golden Gundam as the cockpit hatch is opened, revealing a blonde-haired girl with a similar look to either Ichigo or Yume, and yet she has Seira's golden eyes.