CHAPTER 24 : The Greatest Battle of All

The Ninja and his coalition of Aikatsu idols have launched from their base at Mount Haruna for their final strike against CKN. However, not only they're fighting against CKN, they also have the Ninja's previous self HAVOC Commander alongside EVA Series and the NEXUS Crusaders led by Ivan to deal against. HAVOC Commander's immense hatred towards his archenemy puts the world into a risk of the Dimensional Rupture due to the influence of Iris and Seira as EVA Series, while Ivan's misguided conviction of wanting to make all warring factions to sign a peace treaty by force puts everyone in danger of being viciously backstabbed by CKN if he ever succeeds in his mission. The Ninja and the idols are aware of all the dangers and are proceeding with caution.

By having the Gundams opening up a wide rift again for everyone, the offensive team travels back to where CKN's base used to be at Borneo (Kalimantan) in a short amount of time. However, as they're closing into the region after going out of the rift, they get intercepted by what appears to be CKN's largest interception force yet which were spawned by WXJ's rifts.

The Ninja: "Damn it! I know they're still pissed at us and got these Zords ready to intercept us! Everyone, tabaho!"

Mirai: "Karen and I are going to break through them."

Aria: "Me too. Miyu-chan, let's go!"

The Ninja: "You're going straight for Ryan? By all means, do it."

Grandraze and Love Me Tear boosts forward at high speed, attempting to through CKN's interception force. The others begin firing their ranged weapons, creating a bullet hell that hits a lot of these Zords. Pure Palette rushes in with confidence, engaging their melee weapons.

Aine: "Haaa!"

Using both aerial blades, Aine does a graceful chain of attacks at the closest Zords, easily dispatching them. As one of the Zords is firing its eye beam at Aine, Mio comes in and defends her by spinning her lance to stop the eye beam. Mio then engages her Big Bang Launcher and fires a single energy sphere at the Zord who just shot an eye beam at them, hitting it right in the face. From behind, Maika jumps over Mio and unleashes a boosted flying kick at the Zord that Mio just shot, ripping its head off.

Maika: "Ema, here!"

Maika somehow detaches her hair bun as she sends her metal sphere towards Ema.

Ema: "Alright, here I go!"

With full strength, Ema strikes Maika's metal sphere using her mace as if she's playing lacrosse. The sphere easily penetrates the Zord that just lost its head and then ricochets around to hit the other Zords nearby before automatically flying back to Maika, which also connects her hair bun back to her head. That allows both Grandraze and Love Me Tear to break through the enemy lines.

Mio: "Aine, let's get higher."

Aine: "Roger!"

Pure Palette boosts upwards followed by Reflect Moon. As they're going upwards, some Zords are chasing them down, only for them to face a bunch of Sakuya's knives heading straight at them. Aine also begins shooting short aerial blades at the Zords along with Mio firing both her beam rifle and railgun, pushing them back to the ground. A few moments after that, Pure Palette's Innovator power detects the arrival of three powerful mobile suits.

Aine: "Hey, you know that energy reading?"

Mio: "There's no mistake. It's them."

Just as Aine and Mio predicted, HAVOC Commander and EVA Series are approaching the battle zone from the north.