CHAPTER 25 : Phantasmagoria II ~SHINING LINE*~

Back at CKN's base...

Aine is closing in first with her two aerial blades, clashing against the Megazord's wrist sword.

Ryan: "Another bug for me to squash?"

Aine: "No, I am not a bug! I'm an idol, and I'm going to make you pay for your crimes!"

Ryan: "As if I don't remember you who blew up our Ultrazord! Rangers, full power!"

Rangers: "Roger!"

A lot power is surging within the Megazord as it prepares to unleash a powerful attack at Aine.

Mio: "Aine, be careful."

Aine: "?!"

The Megazord's left wrist reveals two wrist-mounted blasters aiming at Aine.

Rangers: "Delta Blaster, fire!"'

Aine quickly backs away from the Megazord and creates an energy wall to block the shots, pushing her back a little bit due to how powerful the shot was.

Mio: "Take this!"

Using a combination of her beam rifle and her railgun, Mio fires a barrage of shots around the Megazord, dealing little to no damage. She then combines the weapons into the Big Bang Launcher and charges up an energy sphere. She fires the sphere and hits the Megazord's chest, but only leaves small burn marks.

Mio: "That thing is tough. To see that they were able to defeat Love Me Tear like that...!"

Ryan: "What? Terrified at seeing our incredible power?!"

Aria: "You've gone too far!"

Aria flies up toward the Megazord, followed by Miyu as the Megazord continues firing its Delta Blaster at Aine. Aria deploys her rifle bits to shoot the Megazord all over its body.

Ryan: "More pests coming at me? Fine, I'll gladly swipe you away!"

Immediately, the Megazord does a three-sixty slash three times, knocking all the combatants away due to the shockwave created by the attack. They quickly regain their balance, however.

Miyu: "You...!"

Miyu takes her Prism Spirals in beam magnum mode and fires two shots from both at the Megazord's burned chest. The shots do leave even more burn marks, but not actually damaging the Megazord.

Red Ranger: "Too weak, you're just too weak!"

The Megazord opens up its shoulder pads, revealing more Delta Blasters. It begins firing a barrage of shots all over the place, even some of its stray shots are hitting Love Me Tear.

Mirai: "OWW! No! This is ridiculous!"

Karen: "If only we can cut these nets off us...!"

Aine is starting to get angry and begins deflecting the beams away from her while closing in towards the closest shoulder-mounted Delta Blaster. However...

Ryan: "You think we don't know what you are up to?!"

The Megazord moves its head to face Aine, firing its eye beam as a surprise attack twice. Aine is forced to dodge around until she ends up getting hit by a different shot from the shoulder-mounted Delta Blasters. Mio also rushes in with her GN Lance, only to get swiped away by the wrist sword, getting hit by its dull side.

==========================================

Iris: "How can this be?!"

Even with her three Angelic armaments, Iris can't seem to keep up with Ichigo's incredible power in Trans-Am. Ichigo unleashes slashes after slashes at Iris to wear her down despite her best attempts to parry the slashes with her red bident. Iris tries generating her AT Field to stop Ichigo's attack, but Ichigo somehow is able to break through the AT Field.