CHAPTER 19 : Infinity Strikes Back

Ryan and his Delta Rangers have deployed in their new Delta Power Ultrazord, a gigantic-sized Zord housing both the Delta Power Megazord and the Deltawyrm Megazord inside - having twice the size of one Megazord. They are ready to unleash their powers at the Ninja and the idols.

Alpha Unit: "This is... bad."

Rola: "A freaking... Ultrazord? Are you serious?!"

Maika: "How are we going to deal with this big thing?!"

Ryan: "Hahaha! Nope, you're not going to succeed! This Ultrazord will make you learn our true power! Let's do it!"

Red Ranger: "Yes! Missile pods, fire!"

Delta Power Ultrazord deploys its missile pods from both its shoulders and its waist, firing a bunch of missiles at everyone.

Camilla: "Holy crap! Dodge 'em quick and shoot 'em down!"

The Gundams fly around to try and outrun the missiles while also shooting them down with their available vulcans. That causes them to get attacked by WXJ, Love Me Tear, and the still-standing Zords while they are still distracted by the missiles.

Aine: "No!"

Aine zips around in short distances to avoid Mirai's relentless attacks and also the remaining missiles. As the missiles stop coming at her, Aine proceeds to parry Mirai's incoming attack.

Aine: "There's no choice, I have to defeat you and bring you back to us, Mirai-san!"

Aine starts getting serious and unleashes more powerful counterattacks at Mirai. The two seems to be on par against each other now. The same goes for Mio who powers-up her GN Drive which allows her Gundam to output more power for her to fight Karen on even grounds.

Mio: "Hold on, Karen-san! We'll definitely save you! Haaa!"

Mio swings her GN Lance, clashing against Karen's naginata with immense strength. However, Delta Power Ultrazord fires a barrage of beam shots at the dueling rival units, forcing them to move away before they get hit.

Aine: "No!"

Akari: "Stop it!"

Akari and Sumire goes in and attempts to shield Aine and Mio from the beam barrage using their GN Field. While they are able to block the shots, they get pushed back in the process.

Akari: "Such power output...!"

Sumire: "Our GN Field is getting unstable!"

The barrage eventually stops.

Blue Ranger: "Your barrier lasts pretty long, eh?"

Red Ranger: "What if we go melee against you?"

Ryan: "Yes, let's show them our power!"

Delta Power Ultrazord begins moving towards Akari and Sumire, unleashing a rocket-powered right punch at them. Akari attempts to block the punch using her Luminas Arms in giant sword mode. She ends up getting knocked away really hard in the process due to the sheer power of the rockets.

Akari: "Uwaaa!"

Sumire: "Akari-chan!!"

Sumire flies away to save Akari, but she ends up getting intercepted by one of the Zords.

Yume: "Enough of this!"

Yume comes from behind the Ultrazord and fires her piercing blasters.