CHAPTER 17 : New Eruption

Ryan and his Deltawyrm Megazord manages to capture Love Me Tear by trapping the two within a magnetic cage, shocking everyone who are still fighting the Superzords.

Aine: "Impossible! Where did he come from?!"

Mio: "How dare you capture Love Me Tear like that! Release them at once!"

Ryan: "You think I'm gonna do that? Nope! All of you hates me just because you are jealous of my popularity! Jealousy equals to incapability, y'know? So, I'm taking your precious infinity away so that you can cower in fear that you have no capability to surpass my popularity!"

Red Ranger: "We actually came up with this plan... to capture the best idol of this world and make its followers powerless! And it worked perfectly, haha!"

The Ninja: "You're out of you mind, Ryan!"

Ryan: "Hoo, who do we have here? Wait, aren't you--?!"

The Ninja: "What? Have you realized who I am?"

Ryan: "Of course I have, you have a connection with that autistic loser. Where is he now?"

The Ninja: "I relieved him from his duty. And now, I will be the one taking you down, plagiator!"

The Ninja rushes toward Ryan in an attempt to release Love Me Tear, but the Red Superzord gets in his way.

Red Ranger: "Not under my watch."

The Ninja: "Outta my way. YEEART!"

The Ninja does a powerful reverse-grip slash, only to get parried by Red Superzord. During that time, Love Me Tear struggles to break the cage open, but to no avail.

Mirai: "Dammit! I can't break this thing open!"

Karen: "Come on! Break!"

Ryan: "Stand down!"

Ryan sends an electric current into the magnetic cage, electrocuting Love Me Tear inside.

Karen/Mirai: "AAAAHHHHH!"

Mio: "You can't be serious, phony Ranger!"

Aine and Mio rushes away from Blue Superzord to try and save their idols.

Aine: "Hold on, you two! We're coming!"

Noticing Aine and Mio coming towards Love Me Tear, Ryan deploys his Megazord's shoulder-mounted blasters and fires a barrage at the two that are coming to him. They are forced to dodge around, preventing them from closing in.

Ryan: "Rangers, let's retreat. We've done our job here. With those two in our hands, they will be powerless!"

Red Ranger: "Roger!"

The Superzords begin flying off and follows Ryan back to their base back at Borneo, bringing Love Me Tear hostage.

The Ninja: "No! You're going nowhere!"

The Ninja and the others begin chasing down the escaping Ryan and his Delta Rangers. Suddenly, he is stopped by Ivan who zipped into the battle area alongside Grand Nexion and Rise Hotshot.

The Ninja: "What the?! Ivan?!"

Ivan: "I knew it, you're still waging war against CKN. It was a mistake to ever trust you."

Aine: "Out of the way! They've taken Karen-san and Mirai-san hostage, and there's no telling what CKN is going to do with them! We have to rescue them!"