We Have a Problem

*I don't own Transformers or anything affiliated with Transformers. I only own my original characters and plots. All rights go to Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.*

Being sick sucks horribly. The warm shower I had taken earlier didn't do much to help me either. This was one of the worst "colds" I had ever had, and to top it all off, I had laryngitis. Falling asleep outside last night had done quite a number on me. A pain throbbed inside my head, my chest ached, and my throat burned like hell. I've been sneezing and coughing all day and I was completely miserable. If you looked at me, you would probably think I was dying or even dead. It was that bad and it felt even worse.

At the moment, I was laying on my bed watching old reruns of The Vampire Diaries. Gracie was still fast asleep on the couch across the room. I don't know why, considering it was almost noon. I sighed in boredom and got up to get dressed. I put on a pair of high waisted shorts, a white flowy shirt and a tribal print cardigan. I grabbed my combat boots out of the closet and put them on before grabbing my phone and slowly heading downstairs.

In the kitchen, my dad sat at the table reading his newspaper. I walked over to the medicine cabinet to see if I could find some aspirin for my aching head. The sound of the creaking door caught my dad's attention and he looked at me. I grabbed the bottle of aspirin from the top shelf of the cabinet and opened it up, taking out two of the small tablets.

"Are you feeling any better?" he asked me as I shoved the pills into my mouth.

I swallowed them and shook my head. My dad chuckled.

"That's what you get for falling asleep outside."

I glared at him. I wanted to speak so badly and it made me angry that I couldn't. My dad noticed my frustration and got up. Seconds later, he came back with something in his hand.

"I got this for you," he laughed.

He handed me a whiteboard and a marker. I gave him a crooked smile and scribbled onto the board.

"Jerk." I wrote and showed my dad.

He laughed again before picking up his newspaper and heading out of the kitchen and into the family room.

With nothing else to do, I took out my phone and decided to scroll through my camera roll. I scrolled through multiple pictures, laughing when I got to the one of Jason, Lynleigh and I in our onesies and smiling when I came past one of me and Jason on Uncle Josh's yacht. I stopped when I got to a picture of me and Bee. Lynleigh had taken it about four months ago. It was my favorite picture of us. He was crouched down by me and I was leaning my head against the side of his face smiling as happily as I could. I smiled and set it as my wallpaper before sitting my phone down on the counter. I grabbed the white board and headed outside to the courtyard.

The four Autobots were in their usual places on the wall. I walked over to where Bee was sitting and sat against his leg. I could feel him and Crosshairs's chastising stares.

"Those shorts are far too revealing. Do you not own longer trousers?" he chided.

I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up," I jotted down.

I showed it to him and he scoffed.

"Why do you look so repulsive, young Rosalie?" Drift asked me.

I pouted and sneezed.

"I'm like, dying" I wrote and held it up.

I earned a worried whir from Bee and an understanding nod from the other three.

"It's okay. I'm not literally dying, Bee."

A relieved whir sounded from the yellow bot. I smiled and jotted down something else.