Open Relationship

We like each other, but we don't want commitment. We both agreed to be in an open relationship, wherein each one of us can freely have a third party.

Your Pov

"Ahhh Chan..yeol!"
"Sh** Y/N hmmm!!"

We both screamed when we reached our climax. He collapsed beside me. I looked at him then he smiled. He just came from their practise, so he drifted to sleep right away.

We're almost a year in this set up. Surely I enjoyed it, we do s** but without any commitments, less complications. Our vision towards relationships coincide. While he can fling or date someone else, I can also.

Ff.. It's almost a month since Chanyeol last visited me. It's not that I miss him, but I'm just used to his presence. I know that they're busy with their tours and shows but usually, he can always make time to see me.

Today's my free day, I'm just here in my condo. I turned on my tv and lazily laid on the couch. I scanned channels when..

"We heard Rosé that you're dating Park Chanyeol of Exo?"

"Ahh hahaha.. Hmm yes, it's true. We are officially dating." She replied while she nods.

I didn't know that I turned off the tv. I just stared blankly on the screen. Is this pain I felt? No, it can't be! I know all his flings but hearing about Rosé, I know that this time he's serious. I'm aware that he has a crush on her, I know how much he adores Rosé.

"So, that's why." I just uttered under my breath. I laughed but tears fell down. I must be crazy, I'm totally aware that this kind of thing will happen to either one of us, but I wasn't prepared.

Because locking myself here will bring more pain, I decided to go out and drink. It's 8pm when I arrived to this certain bar. I immediately ordered drinks. I am a little tipsy when I decided to message and congratulate him.

"Hey! I saw her interview. Congratulations." sent.

a few seconds he replied.

"Huh? What?" him
"Duh, about you dating Rosé." he didn't replied but he called.

"Oh Hi! Park Chanyeol. I was wondering why you haven't visited me lately, you're so unfair, you said if you'll find someone that you will truly love, you would tell me and will formally end what we have? Hahahaha err but it's ok, I'm happy for you. I know how much you love her. So, I guess I will be the one to end this so called open relationship of ours. Goodbye Chanyeol."

"Wait, Y/N-ah. Are you drinking? where are---" then I ended the call and turned my phone off.

Chanyeol's Pov

"Wait, Y/N-ah. Are you drinking? where are---" *toot toot* I groaned because she just dropped the call. I dialled her number again but it's already unattended.

I haven't gone to her condo in a while because I was confused of my feelings, I know that we both agreed to be in an open relationship, but hearing stories about other guys from her makes me angry. I decided to lie low and perceived if what is really I'm feeling towards her. And about dating Rose, it's only for show because of our collaboration.

I'm starting to worry knowing Y/N is drank right now, I know how she will be gone wild and crazy if she got wasted.

I grabbed my keys and walked my way to my car. I started the engine and drove. I went to her condo but she's not there, I searched in the bars nearby but still none. I dialled her number again but it's still off. I grabbed my hair in frustration, when I remembered the bar we first met.

"Yeah, she must be there!" I right away drove my way to that bar.

I hurriedly walked inside the bar, it's a prestigious bar for celebrities and rich people, so stepping here won't be a problem for paparazzis. I scanned the area and saw her wildly dancing on the dance floor with guys touching and grinding on her lustfully. My vision darkened. I marched angrily towards her direction.

"Y/N!!" I shouted, anger is visible on it. She smiled sexily and waved.
"Chanyeol, Hi! Are you with Rosé?" while she grabbed one guy and pressed it on her body. I right away took her and dragged her away the crowd. But one guy grabbed my collar.

"Hey! who are you to take her?" I roughly removed his hands on my clothes and looked down to the guy.

"She's my girlfriend! So, back off!" The guy moved like he will punch me.

"Wait! Hey! It's ok, I know him." she joined then she pulled me away there.

We reached my car.

Your Pov

"Where are we going?" I asked not facing him.
"I'm going to take you home." him. I looked at my watch, it's still 10pm.
"What? No, It's still early, I want to drink. Stop the car Chanyeol."
"No! You're already drank Y/N-ah!"
~~
We arrived at my condo. I stepped in while he followed. I tossed my heels across the room, because I'm feeling warm I unzipped my dress. He have seen my all, so there's nothing to be embarrassed.

"Y/N-ah" I faced him, I'm still on my undergarments. I walked in front of him, he is sitting on the couch.

"Yes? Isn't Rosé looking for you now? It's almost midnight."
"Can you please stop talking about her?"
"Why? She's your girlfriend and---" I was cut off, he stood up and kissed me. We kissed a lot but this is different, I felt my world stopped and electricity travelled down my spine. I responded, I rose my arms and snaked it around his nape. I admit, I must be in love with him.

His hands which are rested on my waist, travelled on my bare back. He unclasped my bra expertly and slid it beneath me. We stopped kissing and stared at each other, eyes burning with desire. He lifted and carried me to my bedroom. I helped him removed his clothes and then he joined me in bed. We made love.
~~
I'm using his arm as my pillow. He told me about their so called dating with rosé that it's just for show. he also confessed that he loves me.

"I love you Y/N."
"And I love you too Park Chanyeol."