Lie

Chanyeol's Pov from previous chapter "Honest"

                                  °°°
Currently inside our van with my manager after my photoshoot for W Korea Magazine for their September issue. I am watching y/n's group debut performance last night on youtube. I am smiling the entire time while watching it, she's really an amazing performer. Their views increased drastically, they have earned quite a lot of fans already. I couldn't be more prouder  to her, she can always stood up among others.

Out of tiredness, I decided to take a nap with a smile on my face remembering the kiss we shared when we last met. It's been weeks and I miss her already.

I woke up when my manager slightly shake my shoulders.

"Why are we here? Aren't we going home?" I open my eyes sleepily and looked outside the van, we are on SMent's parking lot.

"Mr. Lee just called me, he wants to see you asap." Manager hyung answered then went out the van first.

"Why?" I asked as I followed him.

"I don't know, I hope it's for a new solo project."
--
We jumped out from the elevator and walked straight to the Ceo's office. We stopped in front of the door and my manager knocked then he opened the it. We both bowed and walked near his table.

"Sit." He ordered and we sit in front.

"Are you seeing someone Chanyeol?" Mr. Lee started which made my eyes grew wide. My manager is just silent.

"Huh? No Mr. Lee, I am not seeing someone." I answered, slightly nervous, maybe someone told him about me and y/n.

"Then what's this?" Him and he passed me a brown envelope.

"What is this sir?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Open it." He ordered and removed his eye glasses.

I gasped as I opened the envelope and stare at the pictures. It is actually me and y/n in the photo, several pictures were taken, inside my car, when I fetched her outside their dorm, in a restaurant and in the park. My manager got the pictures and his reaction is acceptable, he doesn't have any idea about it.

"Sir, we're just friends. Y/N has nothing to do with this. It's me who invites her." I immediately told Mr. Lee, hoping y/n won't be affected by this thinking they just debuted.

"This may ruin y/n's career and she just debuted."

"I know sir and I apologize, but we are really not dating."

"I've been on that stage Chanyeol, you're friends now and eventually will be in a relationship. You can say this is just a friendly meet up but you know how fans will react. In your case, this is nothing because you have already built your career but with y/n, she is still starting, she just gained fans. Take Baekhyun and Taeyeon for example, even they're both popular, it didn't still had a good outcome."

"I know. I know sir. I'm sorry."

"What can we do about this Mr. Lee?" My manager.

"Luckily, Dispatch sent me these before they released it in public. We have already settled it and made sure this will keep a secret, but with a good price. And all I want you to do Chanyeol is to stay away from Y/N, keep your distance, never see her again,be civil around her like rookie and senior does or whatever, just make sure this won't happen again, or else worst will happen. Y/N's group is doing their best, especially y/n, she has a potential, you saw it and it will be a waste if these pictures will be revealed."

"I really don't have an idea about this Mr. Lee, but I'll make sure to settle this without letting the public know." My manager.

"You can go now." Mr. Lee dismissed us with a disappointed face.