Hoping

Part 2 of "Wishing"

●●●●
"When will you introduce your boyfriend to us?" Suho Oppa suddenly spoke while we are all busy eating. We are all in Suho Oppa's house except Chanyeol since he is busy with his girlfriend.

I stopped chewing and lifted my head with an unknown expression.

"Sehuna said you are seeing someone." Oppa added.

"A..ahhhuh?" My brow creased trying to remember. "Ahhhh! Yeah. Lucas!" I remember I mentioned him about the dinner.

"So? Hmm?!" Oppa folded his arms on his chest, then raised his brow like a father interrogating his daughter. The rest continued eating but making occassional glances at us.

"Aish! It Did not work!" I motioned my hands like they should just forget it and I continued devouring my food.

"Why? We were looking forward to meet him." Chen spoke after he drank water.

"I don't know! I don't feel it. Can we change the topic?" I answered and acted that I am not interested, well the truth is I thought I like Lucas but eventually I started to compare him with Chanyeol. I tried to like Lucas and erase Chanyeol but it won't work, no matter how I try to picture myself falling for Lucas, Chanyeol will eventually enter the picture. So, instead of agonizing ourselves and before things got complicated, I ended it right away.

"You're not getting any younger y/n! We think you should date already." Suho whined like he have the bestest lovelife ever.

"Yeah! You're NBSB right? Aren't you sick of being single?" Baekhyun snorted.

"Shut up Baekhyun. Just because you got a girlfriend after 5 years of being single, you think you can easily say that to me huh." I rolled my eyes and threw the table napkin towards baekhyun and laughed. He's about to throw the spoon back to me but Suho Oppa scolded him. I just laughed evilly and stood up to wash the dishes, completely burying the topic.

~~
Office..months after

Ring.. ring..

I removed my glasses and stretch my muscles because I've been working my ass for the straight 10 hours. I lifted the telephone receiver.

"Yoboseyo? Y/N speaking." I answered and leaned my back.

"Noona we've been calling you on your phone." It was a whining Kai on the other line. I chuckled and opened my phone and saw 8 missed calls from them.

"Sorry. I put it in a silent mode. I'm finishing my paper works. Why did you called by the way?" I answered massaging my temples.

"Did you forgot?" He said, I tried to remember what should be the important event today.

"Ahhh.. It's not yet friday, so it's not yet our hang out day. We already celebrated Chen's birthd---" Still doesn't have an idea.

"Aish. It's Chanyeol hyung's birthday!" He interrupted. I automatically stood up and covered my open mouth.

"Aish! How did I forget?" Slapping my forehead.

"We're here at the apartment already. We've been waiting for you." Kai complained, I can picture his pouting face.

"Noona! Pali! It's so boring without you here." Sehun whined on the background.

"Yeah yeah. I'm coming!" I dropped the call and right away cleaned my desk.

~~
I quickly dropped at mine and Chanyeol's favorite music shop. I bought the electric guitar which I asked the manager to engrave Chanyeol's (PCY) initials on it and it arrived last week. I've planned out already what my gift for him, it's just that I was occupied with work and forgot it's already November 27.