Honest

Your Pov

The moment the elevator's door opened, I immediately jumped out of it and ran going to our practice room. I'm already late and for sure our choreographer and leader unnie are very mad now. I ran-walk when I bumped into someone who just came out from the other door.

Despite the tingling pain I have now on my left shoulder, I bowed 90 degrees to the person I clashed into. I'm still a trainee here in SMent and I should be polite to every sunbae and co trainees.

"I'm so so sorry." I repeatedly said bowing while my hands are clasped, still unaware who I bumped into.

"It's ok. Aren't you hurt?" A deep male voice responded. I slowly raise my head and embarrassment arises to my whole being. I just bumped into Park f**king Chanyeol, the god himself.

He touched my shoulder which I could only take a silent giggle with.

"Yeah I'm fine sunbae. I'm so sorry again." I tap myself mentally for completing the statement without stuttering. Chanyeol has been my ultimate crush.

"No it's fine. Are you a trainee perhaps?"

"Ahh.. yes, sunbae. Actually, I'm running late with our training now." I replied scratching my nape.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Go ahead, see you around." Him

"Ne sunbae. Annyeong!" I bowed again and ran going to our practice room.

~~
Today will be the judgement day, on who will debut to a new girl group next month. All of the trainees, including me are shivering out of nervousness. We are currently gathered inside the practice room, all 20 of us will be performing one by one and will be judged by our 2 trainers.

"Ok everyone, ears here. Today we will know who will step up and debut to a new group that SM will be releasing. As you all know, you need to dance and sing 3 genres. Exo, Taeyeon, SuperJunior, Boa, Shinee and Mr. CEO Lee will be with us today and will be the judges including us, your trainers. So I hope everyone will do their best and goodluck." One of our trainer and the door opens revealing the idols who will examine us.

I have been confident but when I knew Exo will be one of our judges, I suddenly want to curl into a ball and stay in the corner. They've been my ultimate idols, my inspiration and it's very unimaginable performing in front of them.

We immediately stood up and bowed to greet our sunbaes and Ceo.

"Let's start. Goodluck everyone." Mr. Lee announced and we started. We we're given numbers earlier and I will be the last, which give more chills because they might expect more and I can't give it to them.

Number one finished to perform until it goes down to 19. My heart beats so fast that it's all I can hear, until I was nudged by my co trainees saying it's my turn.

"Ok, number 20, Y/N. You can start." Our trainer spoke. I glanced at Exo's location and I saw Chanyeol raised his hand like he was saying fighting. I smiled thinking he remembered me when I clashed into him in the hallway.

I positioned myself and waited for my song to play. I'll be dancing first a hiphop dance and I selected Exo's Monster and Growl (remixed). Once the music played, everyone clapped and I heard Exo whoa-ed. I let the music invade me and I was directly sent to my own world, forgot that there are famous people watching me. I gave my all till the song ended, leaving me breathless. I was overwhelmed on how they reacted to my performance, they seemed so happy and impressed. Then, I performed interpretative and sexy dance which are still Exo's songs. After the dance part, I am now ready for my song number. I will be singing Exo's Call me baby in RnB, Chen's Beautiful Goodbye in Ballad and El dorado for rap and to show off my high notes.