Reconcile

"Hey y/n, why is your face so long?!" Our leader came from her room and sat beside me.

"Nothing." I replied still my attention on my phone.

"Duh, if I know, you argued again?" She scooted closer.

I just rolled my eyes then stood up.

Three days from now is Smtown concert and all SM artists will be performing and will be doing collaboration from other groups.Unluckily I have a song number with him, singing his famous stay with me song.

Later will be our general rehearsal with all the artists.

We are now in the stadium getting instructions from the crews. I was intently listening when someone hanged it's arms on my shoulder, I turned around to see Baekhyun with his goofy smile.

"Baekhyunssi." I smiled at him

"He was overreacting earlier when he lost the game. Been grumpy for the whole week. Please settle whatever your problems are, we're having literal headaches." He narrated.

"Should he be the one to approach me? Because last time I checked he was the one who's being an asshole."

"You know him, he is childish and has ego as high as him. Just this time y/n-ah. Please?"

"OK!. Just tell your jerk of a friend to be more mature." I added then Baekhyun just winked walking towards his group now. I accidentally glanced at him scowling at my direction. I just rolled my eyes and went back to my group.

Because we have schedules before the Smtown live, I wasn't able to talk with Chanyeol. So, right now I don't know if we can pull off our collab later. We just finished our group's performance and now I'm changing for my next prod which is a duet with him. My make up artist applied lip gloss then I went outside the dressing room. I picked up my microphone then waited for my cue to enter the stage. I am now walking towards the center of the stage, hearing fans shouting my name. The music began and I sang my line, then the rap part came, I heard his deep lovely voice echoing the stadium. He is walking towards me while rapping, the crowd gets more hyped, cheering our ship name. He stopped beside me, he held my hand, even if I know he's supposed to do that I still jumped a lil bit feeling the electricity from his touch. He guided me as we step down the 3 stairs. Staring at each other now singing our own parts, make me wants to cry. It's been 2 weeks now and I admit I miss him badly. He squeezed my hand after we ended the song. I pulled my hand from him then bowed to the audience.

I am now back at our dressing room, wearing now our Smtown live shirt. My members called me that we're starting. We stepped the stage together. Artists are now lining up, ready to sing SM's anthem. We positioned ourselves beside red velvet, I am at the end of our group's line then beside me is super junior. But before the song started, I heard Exo coming. I silently prayed that they will stand next to other groups but..

I turned my head over my shoulder, I saw beakhyun and kai getting near, then sehun came with them and whispered something. Chen and Xiumin were grabbing Chanyeol's arms dragging him near our location, while baekhyun is pushing him. I just rolled my eyes at their childishness. I averted my gaze in front and decided to ignore them. Then I just felt someone stood beside me, brushing it's skin. I didn't bother to look because I know it's him, by just feeling his towering height and minty smell.

We started singing when someone pinched me from the back. I looked around and they called me.

"Y/N-ah Hi!!" Exo except him. I just bowed then got back in singing.

After the anthem. All of us will grabbed the hand of the person next to us, to bow altogether. Without any intention of holding his hand, I tried to hide my right hand at my back, but he grabbed it already, making us holding hands now. We bowed for 10 seconds then stood straight again. I tried to pull my hand away from his but he gripped it tightly, instead he changed how our hands were, like he attached our palms and fingers are tangled. Our seniors are now thanking the audiences.

He leaned closer to me.

"I'm sorry y/n." He whispers but enough for our members to hear and tease us.

"Forgive him already y/n. Look how sad your puppy is." My leader wiggling her brows.

I rolled my eyes but faced him. He looked down since I'm shorter, I held his other free hand.

"Just promise that you won't do it again?" I stared back at him, doesn't give a single care if everyone is teasing and looking at us now.

"Yes, never again. Just please come back to me?" He said while pouting and giving me his puppy look.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

I blushed as I heard everyone in the stadium shouts that.

I looked around and saw every Sm artists are now surrounding us. I hid my red-as-tomato-cheeks-now on his chest, getting really embarrassed as of the moment. He cupped my cheeks and made me stare back at him. I slowly closed my eyes as he leaned down on me. As our lips attached, everyone cheered and squealed.