Fall

Your Pov

I let my back rested on the couch.

"Waaahh! Such a tiring day." It's already 10pm but I just arrived home from work. I tossed my heels and blazer across the room. My eyes were about to close when my phone vibrated from my pouch, I looked at the caller it's my bestfriend, Park Chanyeol. I'm tired but I still answered the call, because I can't resist him.

"y/n-ah" he's using his deep husky voice, which is my weakness. I know he's up to something.
"Yes chanyeollie? How can I help you?" I acted annoyed but deep inside, my heart is jumping in joy.
"Hmm I can clearly see your brows already knotted together hihihi but can I come over? pretty please?" I'm sure his doing aegyo now.
"What's the point of arguing to that. As you please chanyeollie." I retreated.
"Wew! You're the best Y/N-ah. Love you!" The call ended. I held my chest unknowingly. Chanyeol has been my bestfriend since grade school and been my crush for that period of time. I've been keeping this as a secret, suppressing my feelings whenever he's around. I don't have the courage to let him know my feelings are, because aside from he's a global superstar,I don't want to ruin our friendship and not ready if he can't reciprocate my love.

After few minutes, he arrived. He right away seated beside me in the couch.

"Y/N-ah! I'm so happy right now!" He exclaimed with his dreamy eyes.

"What happened?" I ask bored.

"She finally said yes." I stiffened and wasn't able to respond immediately. I'm aware that he's been courting Rosé of blackpink and without hypocrisy I am secretly wishing that they won't become a couple, but I guess fate has it's own plan for them.

"Really? Woah! Congratulations Chanyeollie!" I tried myself to sound happy.

"When did it became official?" I ask him, portraying that I'm interested but the truth is, I'm breaking.

"Last night, before they fly to New York, she asked me for dinner and then confessed that she's feeling the same way, that she love me too." he narrated smiling.

"You must be really happy now!" I crossed my legs on the couch.

"Of course I am Y/N-ah, but also sad because she'll be away for 2 weeks." He laid his back on the couch and stared on the ceiling.

"Omo! Are you crying?"

"I just miss her Y/N-ah, it's our first week of being a couple but she's away."

"Tsk! that's fine chanyeol, it's just 2 weeks. It'll just pass by and before you know it she's already here." he just let out a deep breathe.

He spent his night here and I was just trying to focus listening to his stories. And when he fell asleep, I cried knowing that he has already a girlfriend and for sure I will be seeing him less.

Ff.. months passed, Chanyeol's been busy with their practises and his girlfriend. It's been a month as well that I seen him, that's after he introduced me to Rosé and I introduced him to Marco my suitor.

Today's my free day and I'm just here in my condo. I want to stroll around to ease my boredom but I'm too lazy to get up from bed.

I busied myself surfing online. One link caught my eye, "Chanyeol and Rosé's talent agencies released statements about the couples break up." I don't know if I'll be happy or sad reading the news.

I know I was tormenting myself pretending I'm happy for them, when the truth is I'm slowly dying because of the heartache.

I was staring on nowhere when my doorbell rang. I quickly got up and opened the door. Shocked and puzzled why Chanyeol is here in front of me.

"Chanyeol?" I let him enter. I was just looking at him while he walked and sat on the couch. I followed him then my phone rang, it's Marco. When I tried to answer the call, Chanyeol grabbed my phone. My eyes widened when he cancelled it.

"What the f! Why did you do that?" I asked him furioused and confused of what he's acting now. I tried to snatched my phone from his hands, but he's fast. He put it away and took my wrist. Next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. My both hands automatically pushed him and I tried to moved my face away, but he is strong. From kissing me harshly, it slowed down and was getting passionate. I am already responding and closing my eyes gently. Just when I am already savouring it, he stopped, held my cheeks and stared at me.

"I love you Y/N, I'm sorry for realizing it late." He suddenly spoke. It was deafening. My tongue curled up. My eyes are questioning him, asking for him to enlighten me more.

"I was super jealous when you introduced me to that guy Marco. Me and Rosé started to fight because I was always grumpy after that night. She made me realized that I am in love with you Y/N." he maybe understood of me getting speechless.

"Y/N, i hope you feel the same way too. I broke up with Rosé because I know being with you is what makes me happy. I love you so much." He held my hands.

"Uhhh.. Chanyeol, are you serious? Is this a prank?" stuttering because can't believe he's confessing and we are on the same boat.

"I am dead serious Y/N-ah! Damn I--"

"I love you too Park chanyeol." I cut him off. He frowned then smiled widely.

"You love me too? Yay!" He jumped from his seat like a kid.

"Yes, since we're kids." I confessed.

"So you were fantasizing me all these time?"

"Shut up!" I punched him on his chest.

"Hahahah just kidding. You're so adorable!" He hugged and kissed me.

We stayed in my condo cuddling and reminiscing our childhood days. So glad I was being patient enough waiting for this day to happen.