Was I the Only One pt.2

After 1 year..

Your Pov

I received a message from my manager.

"Y/N-ah, I got an email from Tvn. They already found your leading man for the new movie, but don't be shocked it's Chanyeol. Please call me if you don't want to continue with this project or you want a different leading man." I smiled bitterly after reading the message. Tvn offered me to be the lead actress of their new movie, I immediately accepted it because I love the story. Originally, Lee Joon gi will be my lead man but because of his military service they looked for another actor that would fit the role. I did not expect that they will choose Chanyeol and I'm really nervous, I have read the plot already and there would be a lot of kissing scenes and love scenes. It's been a year and I don't want Tvn to think that Im unprofessional so I will continue with this movie.

"No, it's fine Unnie. I will still continue with this project." I sent the message to my manager. After a few minutes she called.

"Y/N-ah. Are you sure? I mean I think it's awkward. I know that you're a great artist and you don't mix your personal issues with your works but I will totally understand if you'll decline this one." she said continuously. I laughed.

"Unnie. It's really fine. It's been a long time and I moved on already, so there's no need to worry."

"Hmmm.. Alright, well then I'll confirm this one and I'll let you know when will be the next meeting and the script reading.But if there would be a time that you'll be uncomfortable,please let me know, Ok?" that's why I love and respect my manager because she always treat me as her younger sister and not just one of her artist.

"Arasso. Arasso." I just replied.

After 1 week.. Today will be the meeting and the script reading at the same time since Chanyeol is a busy artist, so they decided to just do it both in one day. We're on our way to the meeting room. Before my manager opened the door she looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning. annyeong everyone."I greeted them and bowed as we entered the room. He's already there and I can see him from my peripheral vision. Unnie guided me to my chair, I almost closed my eyes because it's a spot in front of him. I saw him stood up and extended his arm for a handshake. I was suddenly shocked but accepted it. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back. We settled down and started our agenda. The entire script reading I was trying hard not to choke because I can feel his deep stares. After few hours, everyone bid their goodbyes and luckily he has an urgent appointment so they left right away.

Ff.. We had already started the first part of the movie and today will be the kissing scenes and love scenes. Before I left my condo I was really shaking, I tried to put in my mind that it's just work, so I should be professional enough to perform my job and do my best.

When we arrived in the taping area, he was already there reading the script.

"Alright. Everyone's here so we should start now." Our director shouted that made me gulped. It's a scene where we as past lovers would meet after a long time. It's a kissing scene which we will be turned to a love scene.

We positioned ourselves.

"Lights, camera, action!" director's cue. He slowly reached for my face, he run his fingers on my lips and slowly leaning to kiss me. Once our lips attached my eyes automatically closed, my hands found it's way to his nape. I was having a hard time conveying my mind that I should not be carried away because it's work but no matter how I try, everytime we touched my mind would went crazy. He already guided me to the bed. Thankfully he's a great actor, we did the scene with just one take.

I'm on my tent, touching my lips unknowingly. I felt someone entered. I immediately stood up and my heart almost leaped as I saw him walking towards me.

"Chanyeol..." I uttered.
He stopped in front of me.
"Uhm.. I know we didn't formally talk about this project and"
"If you're thinking of me not comfortable, I'm really fine." I interrupted him. He held my hand.
"I'm sorry for everything. I know it's too late but I hope you could forgive me." He stared straight to my eyes.
"Uh.. it's been a year chanyeol, I already forgotten it, I had a fault too so you don't need to worry. It's all fine." I smiled.
"Thank you Y/N.  Uhmmm.. would you like to grab a coffee before we head home?" he scratched his head.

"Ahmm Uhh sure! Don't you have any appointments?"
"None."
"Well then, let's go?" He smiled then linked our fingers together. We bid goodbye to the staffs, our managers and director. They had teasing stares but didn't react. And starting that day we became close again, he invites me for dinners and coffee, we've been sweet to each other but didn't have any clear vision if what we are.

After a few months, we had realeased our movie and it's been a hit, it even tagged as the Movie of the year, we both recieved the best actor and actress award and some major awards for movies. One day he invited me for a dinner. He brought me to the restaurant where I official agreed to be his girlfriend before. After our meal, he suddenly held my hand and brought me to the dance floor. He let my both hand rested around his nape and his hands on my waist. I can't stop smiling.

"Y/N-ah.. I want you to know that I did not stop loving you, I regretted every single day that I hurt you, I missed you every second.." I just let him talked.

"I know that I hurt you but I'm asking you now to give me another chance. Please let me love you again. Please be mine again. I promise that I will never hurt you again." I wiped the tear that fell down from his eyes.

"Chanyeol.. I won't deny that it left a deep scar in my heart but I admit I am still in love with you Chanyeol. I never stopped loving you and yes I'm more that willing to give ourselves another chance, because loving you is what makes me complete." He cupped my face and kissed me. We just parted when we heard claps from the other guests in the restaurant. I hid my face on his chest, he reached for my hand and we walked outside smiling.

I'm ready to what this another chance with him will take me. Guess I won't get tired of loving him.