Me

Hello. I'm Alexis and I'm 18. I had a lot happen to me when I was child and it still happens to me till this day. I'm no one special so I don't want anyone to treat me like I am. You know? I don't want the special treatment because in all honesty, there's people out there who have it way worse than I do. who knows, maybe that's you.

In this book, whatever you call it, you're going to see what's going on in my daily life and even whats going on in my mind with my wild thoughts. Some people will ask, "What made you start this?" Or even "why?" And my answer to these questions is simple and maybe some of you can relate. I started this on here because I like it when I can let go of what's in my head and just get it off my shoulders. Writing, well typing in this case, allows me to spill everything out and help me move forward. It's very simple and I just spill everything as if it's water.

So I'm going to type everything out from What my day was like to what's on my mind. I want you guys to get to know me. I want you guys to be able to look up to me and say "I'm not alone" because in all honesty, no one is alone. You have people around you and I want this book to be like that. I want you to be able to read this and feel better because that's just who I am. Like I said before, I'm no one special. Just someone who will be telling you my thoughts and my feelings on paper or screen.

I'm Alexis and welcome to "Thoughts and Feelings"