worst day ever or not

Jellooo ok so I edit this probably a lot because I thought that it was to cringy. Ok I hope you enjoy the edited version =3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deans pov
I have to let Cas go. I have to....

Castiel

I can finally let my wings out when I'm in the dorm room with Dean. I sometimes catch Dean sneaking glances at my wings. It looks as if he wants to ask something but I'm not to sure...

Dean is out with his brother Sam; I heard Sam has a new friend, so I guess that's why Dean is with him . It's been more than an hour or so that he has been gone. I miss him... but I'll never actually admit that to him.

I start to get bored just sitting here waiting for Dean, so I cuddle in my blankets for a while. At least till I hear my phone buzz. I get up to look at what is the notification.... and I see that it's a text form my middle school bully, Crowley the king of hell. 'Nooooo he found my phone number, but how?!'

Curriousity wins me over as I open the text. I look to see what it says...

Hey FAG, I found your number.... from a little buddy Gabriel. Apparently you can get him to give you anything if you give him a week's worth of candy. So any way how's college for ya cassie? Oh... have you had a chance to make out with another FAG. I'm sure you haven't cause your ugly and a freak! Love Crowley ;) - Crowley

I sigh and put down my phone not bothering to reply. Thankfully I hear a footsteps out the door, but I also hear another pair of footsteps. I quickly run to the bathroom to get my trench coat. I put it on just as Sam and Dean walk in.

I greet Sam with a hug. " Hey Cas, how are things?" Sam says. "Oh their great so far, my classes are fine and stuff" I say. " cool got a girlfriend yet?" Sam asks. I shake my head and play with my trench coat's sleeve.

"Umm haven't got the chance to ask out the person yet" I say rubbing the back of my neck as Sam nods, " Well man hopefully that person likes ya back" he says patting my back. I smile and nod as it quickly gets awkward.

" So... Sam and I were going out to get dinner and hoping you would come. Also Sam is inviting a friend over. I think his name was.... Gadriel.. Gab.." Dean says saving us from the awkwardness . " Gabriel" Sam corrects Dean raising an eye brow. Dean thanks Sam and Sam just nods again' oh snap hopefully not the Gabriel I know' I think. " Alright let me just get my things .... Oh are we all going to go in Deans car?" I state.

Dean nods, " yup we are all going in my baby" Dean says proudly. I chuckle as I kneel down and get my shoes from under my bed. I quickly slip them on and we head out.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

We arrive at this burger place and quickly get a table. We sit there for a while till I see the all to familiar golden brown long hair. I sigh and try to cover up my face with the menu to hide away from Gabriel. I see Sam get up and give a hug to Gabriel then sit back down.

" Gabrile this is my brother Dean, and this is Cas" Sam introduces us. " Cassie... the Cassie I met back in highschool and the one I gave the phone number to Crowley" Gabriel says in the most annoying voice everrrr. I roll my eyes and put the menu down" yup gabe it's the one and only " I say in a clearly not happy tone. Gabriel shoves me " awww c'mon Cassie don't be upset" Gabriel says.

I roll my eyes again ' this is going to be reall fun'. Thankfully the waiter comes by before Gabriel could say another word. Dean orders a burger with bacon, Sam just gets a fancy salad, Gabriel gets nothing but sweets, and I get a regular burger.

The rest of the time we spent on not eating was awkward. Gabriel and Sam where clearly flirting and giving each other the lovey dovey eyes. Dean was to busy checking out our waiter ,so I had nothing to do except daydream.