regret

Castiel

Dean got of the bed quickly. He puts his hands in his hair, and walks out of the room. He leaves me. He leaves me alone in the dark. He just got up and left. He didn't even say anything. What is this???

Thoughts run in my head. I wasn't sure whether to cry or to punch the wall. I was so lost and confused I needed a way out. Instead I just sat their and cried. I cried because I was confuse. Their was to much to think but nothing to do.

My tears were to much that in time it seemed the room would be filled. Finally, my eyes decided it was enough. I was empty. I got a little sle

I sat on my bed and played the show Game of Throwns to past the time. The episode finishes and Dean is still not home. I frown and decide to go to sleep.
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
I wake up in tears as I remember the dream I had. It plays all day long in class. Charlie continues to look at me the entire time. She seems worried. 

It gets worse I can't focus or get any work done. All I could do is remember the kiss. Finally all my classes where finish, I walked slowly back to my dorm. Charlie notices me in the hallways a look of worry comes on her face.

She walks over to me traping me in a bear hug. "Cassie what's wrong?" She says in her softest voice yet. I shut my eyes holding back my tears" I-I kissed Dean... but I guess it went wrong. " I say in a low voice. An o shape forms on her mouth"Cassie its going to be ok" she comforts me. " no Charlie w-what if I finally ruined my life... I probably won't ever see Dean again... most likely the whole college will find out... and I'll get bullied just like in high school!"I shout instantly trying to take back my words in fear that I might have just pushed Charlie out of my life too.

Charlie's face turns serious and I fear what words she might say next. Maybe something like 'sorry Cas but your alone now. I don't need your depressed self in my life.' Just the Charlie smacks me across my fave not hard but still hard enough to smack the negative thoughts out of my head.

"Castiel, look no matter what happens there will always be people who care and love you. Such as me, and those people will love you even at your worst, so just let me help you please?" She says. 'Wow those are just the words I needed to hear' I nod and try to smile at her but fail.

"Can we go get ice cream?" I ask. She smiles "hell yeah, where going to get so drunk on ice cream that the pain will be gone" she says and I can't help but laugh.
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
We arrive at the ice cream store and buy almost like 12 gallons. We sit outside enjoying the sun, which is deciding to say goodbye to the city. "Charlie do you think I should have stick to the plan?" I ask. She shakes her head" Cas that plan was just to get you the courage to ask him out, I'm glad that you didn't follow all the steps" she says stuffing her face in ice cream. I smile " yeah but it didn't work out" I say. Charlie rolls her eyes" what exactly did Dean say?" She asks. I shrug" he said nothing he just left."

I take another spoon full as Charlie thinks of what to say next. " well he didn't actually regect you all he did was leave. Their is still a chance he loves you Cas" she says.

I nod shoving ice cream in my moth to make me happy. It surprises me that it actually does" ... Charlie this makes me.... REALLY happy" I say smiling down at my now empty bowl.

She laughs and the ice cream that was in her mouth is now on the ground. I laugh at her reaction, we both become a laughing mess. " Cassie your such a dork" she says. I smile"I know but I'm cool dork" I say. She nods and we head back to my car.

I say goodbye to Charlie and give her a hug when we reach her dorm. I walk to mine and open the door. Again... Dean wasn't their. I sigh and sit on my bed.

I quickly fall asleep dreaming about a world where Dean and I are married.

I'm sorry if this made you cry =< Oki good bye.... oh btw tell me if it did make you cry.